heart break kennels

they were around in the mid 90's they did nt last very long as a kennel breeding bedlingtonX's. Just on the outskirts of Bradford West Yorks

Y.I.S Leeview

Sorry Breeding Hosker's Spud was used for the early 3/4 greyhoundX bedlingtons

Edited by Leeview
Guest fence_hopper

my heart break dog and i've also got somee on the way of my own. to my bitch been lined a week ago 27 inch irish working, ex racer

wilkiefamilie1203.jpg

Picture_002.jpg

wilkiefamilie1204.jpg

alffox.jpg

myboy1.jpg

carcharlie006.jpg

Edited by fence_hopper
they were around in the mid 90's they did nt last very long as a kennel breeding bedlingtonX's. Just on the outskirts of Bradford West Yorks

Y.I.S Leeview

Sorry Breeding Hosker's Spud was used for the early 3/4 greyhoundX bedlingtons

A very good friend of mine used Spud on his saluki cross bitch ,he was the wrong choice for what he hunted,but the pup he kept had a heart as big as a building.

Guest fence_hopper
fence hopper whats that a cub very small fox but nice running dogs like the 2 of them

big or small she'll kill them all (pre ban) :laugh: got another pic of me holding it and its a good size fox if you look to the top of its leg you'll notice its sticking through the mesh so it looks smaller plus she's 27 inch very strong type so it looks small to her :blink:

does any one know what brreeding of bedlington heart break kennel used to breed bedlington greyhounds. Is he still breeding. Has anyone got his contact details. information saught for owner of a bitch who has used heart break bred stud dog.

There`s an ad in the CMW a few weeks ago, Heartbreak Fell Kennels Second cross Bedlington Greyhound pups.The sire to the pups is Heartbreak Fell Zac(out of Granitor - Joker)the dam was a coursing bitch.Telephone 07719600764.

does any one know what brreeding of bedlington heart break kennel used to breed bedlington greyhounds. Is he still breeding. Has anyone got his contact details. information saught for owner of a bitch who has used heart break bred stud dog.

steve his still breading bedlington x they are graniter and joker lines pm me for his number

ive got a 3/4 grey beddy nearly 10 now been a decent lamp dog with plenty of daytime hares both blue and brown in his day his father was litter bro to hoskers spud which i believe was a straight son of newcombes blue to a coursing grey he s very gentle in mouth all his life on rabbits and hares PRE BAN of course ive got a mike brown whippet thats like a crocidile in mouth but its as game a f..k on whatever it s a slipped on

• 2 months later...

steve his still breading bedlington x they are graniter and joker lines pm me for his number

hello mate is heart break kennels still going looking for fisrt x bed grey would apreciate phone number if you have it please

post-43487-126169947558_thumb.jpg this my pup i got of steve last week 5 1/2 month 3/4x 1/4 nice sort of pup for what i want in scotland for some ruff going post-43487-126169947558_thumb.jpg