heart break kennels

the beddlington dog that heartbreak kennels used was a old granator dog that hadnt done much except made hime a few quid out of the beddiexs he bred

hello mate is there any good beddlington x greys up your way thanks

not been funny mate but i can take that 2ways as ive had a 1stx bitch for sale and only advertised it on here and had loads of messers.if you are interested in a decent bitch 16mths old pm me.atb

does any one know what brreeding of bedlington heart break kennel used to breed bedlington greyhounds. Is he still breeding. Has anyone got his contact details. information saught for owner of a bitch who has used heart break bred stud dog.

steve his still breading bedlington x they are graniter and joker lines pm me for his number

hello mate is heart break kennels still going looking for fisrt x bed grey would apreciate phone number if you have it please

If your looking for a real first cross fella, then i would send Fence_hopper a PM fella and see if there any left out of the litter he had just had..