Young Cattle Dog Bitch Mooching this Morning

Hiya Wild rover,

Yeah she looks to be racier, bet you're over the moon with her aren't you?

Kes is settling down now, piccies were taken the other month, when she was 11 months. She's coming on really work wise. She's very stubborn sometimes, head strong. But very intelligent and bright. Feet are fantastic! Ears are pretty impressive too!

kes11months3.jpg

Kes11months.jpg

Shell

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya Wild rover,

Kes is settling down now, piccies were taken the other month, when she was 11 months. She's coming on really work wise. She's very stubborn sometimes, head strong. But very intelligent and bright. Feet are fantastic! Ears are pretty impressive too!

kes11months3.jpg

Kes11months.jpg

Shell

Great photos, very racey, bet she can move, she is lighter built than mine, finer boned, ACD's can be stubborn at times but controlled, once they mature mentally they get easier. Good old prick ears eh, ha ha, years ago i never liked them but they grew on me ha ha.

Coming on well there mate and looking more grown up and looking great and Shell your's looks a belter to,Wild Rover don't know if you know but had to pts mine last week,she shattered her for leg retrieving a cwd and she wouldn't have coped with 3 legs and not hunting any more.Sickened to the core mate,but my life with ACD x's is far from over though and am on the case for another one day.

Sorry to hear about your loss fireman. Some dogs can cope with 3 legs, but with something like these they'd go mad wouldn't they.

Wild rover - she is amazingly wick and agile, can turn mid flight without hardly losing speed. She's built like a heavy boned whippet, got the build to cope with the land we work. She's getting easier to live with now as well, which makes a difference!!! :wacko:

Shell

Hiya Wild rover,

How is she bred?

She looks like she is in fantastic shape!

Magyar Agar

Coming on well there mate and looking more grown up and looking great and Shell your's looks a belter to,Wild Rover don't know if you know but had to pts mine last week,she shattered her for leg retrieving a cwd and she wouldn't have coped with 3 legs and not hunting any more.Sickened to the core mate,but my life with ACD x's is far from over though and am on the case for another one day.

Really gutted for you mate, after all the time and effort, not to mention expectations a real bummer.

Times like this make you wonder if its worth it, but true dog men bounce back and I'm sure you will, good to hear you will try the ACD again, positive thinking, are you going to try to breed the same way again.

sorry to hear that fireman, love that dog of yours. rover your dog seems to be coming along quite well. be happy to have him here.

Thanks for that mate, ha the old saying money can't buy em comes to mind, but thanks for compliments, she is doing ok, still only 20 months, what do you keep.