Sold my S400... Now need some wise advice

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all the guns mentioned, I've only used the BSA, Davys HW100 and and an FN19.

The Falcon was such a long time ago, I can't really comment. The BSA I liked, light, came to point well but didn't feel too well built as so many BSA's haven't for long time.

I really liked Davy's HW (thanks, mate), very well screwed together and shot beautifuly. Easy to use too but it just did not fit me. I'm 6'2, 14 stone and have long-ish arms.

I've handled the Daystate and have to say I nearly bought one but couldn't really justify the price. The high shot count and the way the gun handled nearly won me over but I never got to use one.

If you like'd your 400, why not have a look at the 410? I'm no expert on PCP's as I spent the last thirty years with springers and shotguns. I got a 410 a short while ago and really love it's easy nature and simplictity of use. 80 shots per charge (.22, how many more do you need?) and a joy to use!

Good luck with whatever you choose, mate!!

Cheers.

Edited by andyfr1968