pup update

Pups are coming on really well now, and we brought them in yesterday to weigh & worm so I took the opportunity to take a few more pics. They have also started to lick, so I put some puppy milk down for them to try - they didnt take much persuading!

_DSC8742.jpg

_DSC8743.jpg

_DSC8745.jpg

_DSC8751.jpg

_DSC8754.jpg

_DSC8759.jpg

_DSC8762.jpg

_DSC8770.jpg

_DSC8775.jpg

_DSC8779.jpg

_DSC8781.jpg

_DSC8796.jpg

_DSC8801.jpg

_DSC8793.jpg

what a messy do!

_DSC8820.jpg

_DSC8835.jpg

_DSC8841.jpg

_DSC8849.jpg

_DSC8860-2.jpg

_DSC8867-3.jpg

we have had a few threads with pics of pups that have looked in terrible shape, well all i can say is those breeders should have a look at this thread!!

good on you! the pups are bright eyed, chunky and clean, nice to see photos of healthy happy pups, how they should be,, good on you girl! enjoy them growing up and all the best in them going to good working homes that will continue this good quality care

thanks again! Annemarie xxx

Thanks Annemarie :)

ALL pups deserve the best possible start in life, and these ones will get the best of everything. It can be hard work rearing pups properly, keeping them clean and ensuring that they and the dam are well fed and cared for but the results are always worth the extra effort and hopefully it will pay off in the future.