out with my 3/4 bull 1/4 grey bitch today

Guest robbie1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lovely looking dog!

this topic is now 3 pages long and not 1 post from the anti bull brigade! i am shocked,

the narrow minded fools are usually scouring the site looking for their "QUARRY"

ha ha noticed that myself fella!!!!!!! thats why i posted the pics to show them they can catch in day and hopefully give the bull xs a postive view instead of all the nonsense that is spouted about them!!!! anyway im on holiday so gonna make the most of it and get out with her again plus shes seen me makin a cup of tea and is whining in the kennel to go!!!!!!! ps i love that picture on your post funny as feck

had a mooch round some local fields with my bitch earlier and she caught the main ingredients for my 1st stew of the season!!!!!!!! alot of people knock the bull cross and say they cant catch in the day which is bollox and here is some proof!!! fair enough its 3/4 grown (but they do taste nicer lol) and she wont catch 3 out of 3 on the fens (she was fecked after this run!!!) BUT she has caught me my dinner for next couple of nights and that will do for me!!! memorycard2101.jpg she was a bit camera shy on the next 1!!!! memorycard2100.jpg and here is a couple more memorycard2103.jpgmemorycard2102.jpg i dont why this cross gets such bad press on here i can only assume its some of the twats that own them that dont do them any favors but i think if you havent seen 1 work then you are missing out big time because im more than happy with mine even at 3/4 bull she is still fast enough for lamping anything!!!! cheers for reading yis robbie

what a cracking bitch , a real credit to you rob :good:

had a mooch round some local fields with my bitch earlier and she caught the main ingredients for my 1st stew of the season!!!!!!!! alot of people knock the bull cross and say they cant catch in the day which is bollox and here is some proof!!! fair enough its 3/4 grown (but they do taste nicer lol) and she wont catch 3 out of 3 on the fens (she was fecked after this run!!!) BUT she has caught me my dinner for next couple of nights and that will do for me!!! memorycard2101.jpg she was a bit camera shy on the next 1!!!! memorycard2100.jpg and here is a couple more memorycard2103.jpgmemorycard2102.jpg i dont why this cross gets such bad press on here i can only assume its some of the twats that own them that dont do them any favors but i think if you havent seen 1 work then you are missing out big time because im more than happy with mine even at 3/4 bull she is still fast enough for lamping anything!!!! cheers for reading yis robbie
very smart looking bitch lovley condition mate.ull probly have some twat asking about scars till him to f**k **f.they think all bull breeds carry them.