out with my 3/4 bull 1/4 grey bitch today

Guest robbie1

had a mooch round some local fields with my bitch earlier and she caught the main ingredients for my 1st stew of the season!!!!!!!! alot of people knock the bull cross and say they cant catch in the day which is bollox and here is some proof!!! fair enough its 3/4 grown (but they do taste nicer lol) and she wont catch 3 out of 3 on the fens (she was fecked after this run!!!) BUT she has caught me my dinner for next couple of nights and that will do for me!!! memorycard2101.jpg she was a bit camera shy on the next 1!!!! memorycard2100.jpg and here is a couple more memorycard2103.jpgmemorycard2102.jpg i dont why this cross gets such bad press on here i can only assume its some of the twats that own them that dont do them any favors but i think if you havent seen 1 work then you are missing out big time because im more than happy with mine even at 3/4 bull she is still fast enough for lamping anything!!!! cheers for reading yis robbie

what a cracking bitch , a real credit to you rob :good:

cheers otter!!!!!!! and dont worry dew claw they will be told just that fella lol!!!!! cheers to mate yis robbie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lovly looking dog you have there mate she looks really racey for a 3/4 bull mate

cheers mate!!!! think i struck lucky finding her sire he is a racy type bull terrier, really athletic but power packed to and no slow coach either he has done well on the lamp and had a couple of rabbits in the day!!!. yis robbie

Corker of a lurcher mate.... :victory:

cheers fella same with your springer!!!!!!! love springers myself mate make a spot on partner for a lurcher in the day i used to take my dads out with the lurchers when i was a kid and it would hunt rabbits like feck with them but on a shoot day she wouldnt look twice at a rabbit even if it got up right in front of her clever old gal RIP LASS!!! anyway off topic cheers again yis robbie

cheers fella same with your springer!!!!!!! love springers myself mate make a spot on partner for a lurcher in the day i used to take my dads out with the lurchers when i was a kid and it would hunt rabbits like feck with them but on a shoot day she wouldnt look twice at a rabbit even if it got up right in front of her clever old gal RIP LASS!!! anyway off topic cheers again yis robbie

That springer was a cracker mate, he is now fully retired at 15 years old after giving me a good innings in the field!! Im working cockers now, and loving them too!

I know what you mean about refusing any sum of money for your dog, as I was offered £1,000 for a half cross lurcher after posting a topic on here some time ago (which I had deleted) but Feck that!! He has no money value, his value is to me in the field all season long. Good luck for the future with yours.

atb DnN

That springer was a cracker mate, he is now fully retired at 15 years old after giving me a good innings in the field!! Im working cockers now, and loving them too!

I know what you mean about refusing any sum of money for your dog, as I was offered £1,000 for a half cross lurcher after posting a topic on here some time ago (which I had deleted) but Feck that!! He has no money value, his value is to me in the field all season long. Good luck for the future with yours.

atb DnN

your spot on there mate!!!!!! ive been totally skint before and had to beg, borrow and steal just to get by and ive never even thought about selling my dogs infact they are what keeps you going when times are shit cause to them you are god and are always happy to see you!!!! PLUS a lurcher can earn you a few quid on the side and get you some free quality meat at the same time lol!!!!!!! on the spaniels ive seen a few sprockers about lately and im thinking about getting a pup in they are only about £100-£150 back where i live in england and got to be worth a try!!! good luck to you too fella yis robbie!