hancocks collie greyhounds

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mate owned 1 few years back it was a good dog but ti did its leg in bout 20 month old it was retired there after but i could tell you all that i think saluki greyhounds or bull x etc are shit cos i sin a few that was no good but thats down to the bringin up not the breed so if u see a shit hancock dog then dont slate all the breed fair enough the one you sin wasn't all that good

Wow me and my mate brought a rough coated hancocks 3yrs old to take out on rabbits what a bitch i have never in my life seen a dog work like she does talk about creeping up on the rabbits she almost tip toes upto them then bang i watch with amazment she brings them back to heal and sits for us to tell her next move she walks by my side and jumps farm gates....all my life have had whippet crosses etc etc but never worked liked she does she picked 10 out of 10 in one field has anyone else got hancocks collies i love going out lamping but my god i count down the days to be out again ;):D

No disrespect to the people that have Hancocks.Think they are over rated.Working and money wise.atb. Catcher :yes:

to me if the Hancock pups were rubbish, he would be closed down, No sales, nothing, ((( I have never owned a hancock pup or have I SEEN ONE WORKING, only W. Hunters, storm photos, and he seems to be doing very well at this moment of time, every one is entitled to there opinion, worker to worker, can and should produce good pups, but I have nothing against that breed or anybody elses breed,

to me if the Hancock pups were rubbish, he would be closed down, No sales, nothing, ((( I have never owned a hancock pup or have I SEEN ONE WORKING, only W. Hunters, storm photos, and he seems to be doing very well at this moment of time, every one is entitled to there opinion, worker to worker, can and should produce good pups, but I have nothing against that breed or anybody elses breed,

Here mate Chill .Have a few mate who also own handcock and they are good dogs.Remember handcocck only breeds .dosent train them.That,s down to the guy who pays the big bucks.If i want something with a good name will buy armani.Catcher

AS I said I have never had a Hancock, and I am sure it is very unlikely I ever will, but I have nothing against that man for the way he breeds his lurcher pups, but what I have seen on this Forum, is run this mans pups down at all times, and then people are writing about there friends pups, they are so good, world beaters, I ((( will have a dozen please, truth, and I have seen stud fees for a dog that ran the FENS, and they are demanding £ 500-

stud because he was a good dog on the Fens dose not mean to say his produce will suit the average punter, this year I SAW A litter of pups well bred

from top working stock, beautiful, pups selling for a reasonable fee, grandparents, and parents, could be seen, and that is the pups I would be buying not from the factory, bred pups or the pups that are blowing up from here, but I have nothing against MR, HANCOCK, if people want to go and buy a pup from him good luck to them, it is there money they are spending not mine or YOURS, unless you want one, good luck to all,

well said youve saw good pups catchers out of tyne xlana , lana was out of luke luke was out old d slieghts kizzy and m chap,mans bob true workers who one at the highet level and on the fathers side sniper and jade and tor of dartmoor half cross to class acts in there time , hanckocks would not suit me for big nites had them as a youngster and never again iw ould be going back the way mate

:clapper::clapper: Fair play CHALWARREN My spelling may not be so good :icon_redface: .When it comes to dogs :D i do get a bit big headed :whistling:not saying that Because i think i know better(WELL) tHAT IS AN OTHER DEBATE.ATB.Catcher :thumbs:

Good spelling,.. and a heap of schooling, never made a genuine Hunting Man :thumbs:

All the best,.and good luck with your new pup... :victory:

:clapper::clapper: Fair play CHALWARREN My spelling may not be so good :icon_redface: .When it comes to dogs :D i do get a bit big headed :whistling:not saying that Because i think i know better(WELL) tHAT IS AN OTHER DEBATE.ATB.Catcher :thumbs:

Good spelling,.. and a heap of schooling, never made a genuine Hunting Man :thumbs:

All the best,.and good luck with your new pup... :victory:

;)

Wow me and my mate brought a rough coated hancocks 3yrs old to take out on rabbits what a bitch i have never in my life seen a dog work like she does talk about creeping up on the rabbits she almost tip toes upto them then bang i watch with amazment she brings them back to heal and sits for us to tell her next move she walks by my side and jumps farm gates....all my life have had whippet crosses etc etc but never worked liked she does she picked 10 out of 10 in one field has anyone else got hancocks collies i love going out lamping but my god i count down the days to be out again ;):D

them rabbits must be pretty tame to put the lamp on and still kill 10 rabbits in the same feild were i go you are lucky to get 5 runs in the same feild

my mate owned 1 few years back it was a good dog but ti did its leg in bout 20 month old it was retired there after but i could tell you all that i think saluki greyhounds or bull x etc are shit cos i sin a few that was no good but thats down to the bringin up not the breed so if u see a shit hancock dog then dont slate all the breed fair enough the one you sin wasn't all that good

mate dont nock other breeds it all depends wat your in to and how your dog runs