NOW, THAT'S WHAT I CALL A VETS BILL .....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_eek:

That's one very scary piece of paper! Or rather many scary pieces of paper.

My vet will deal directly with the insurance company if the bill is over £500 - which I think is bad enough, really; surely they (vets in general) must realise that we pay for insurance because we don't have large chunks of free cash?

I'm sure if you speak to them they will come to some sort of arrangement.

And are the insurers so unreliable that the vets are afraid of non-payment or late payment? If so, something needs to be sorted because as usual it's the customer (and possibly the animal) that suffers for it.

Jig, it's really my bird and her daughters pet dog ............ well it is unless it needs feeding, walking or cleaning up after lol

Dog is insured, but, it looks like I got to pay then claim it back from them, vet bills supposed to be settled within 7 days, and I don't want to be messing the vet around, you never know when you'll need them.

Who you insured with mate?.......I had a bill of £2700+ before, but I just said I didnt have the readys and they would need to get it from petplan directly......one phone call and Petplan authorised it and that was it, no money parted with.

good on you ss a well devoted dog man who doesnt walk away from his responsibilities,No wonder you got prime showing dogs

Showing dogs? Which of my dogs would they be then?

I thought you were banned from here? Seems you still can't help yourself.

I don't walk away from anything, including chubby old homos from Cornwall who pay for male company, you sad tired old faggot.

Jig, it's really my bird and her daughters pet dog ............ well it is unless it needs feeding, walking or cleaning up after lol

Dog is insured, but, it looks like I got to pay then claim it back from them, vet bills supposed to be settled within 7 days, and I don't want to be messing the vet around, you never know when you'll need them.

Who you insured with mate?.......I had a bill of £2700+ before, but I just said I didnt have the readys and they would need to get it from petplan directly......one phone call and Petplan authorised it and that was it, no money parted with.

With Direct Line, when we took the dog in, we signed a form which said that the bill must be settled within 10 days of his release, wether by insurance direct or failing that by us.

Have been onto Direct Line many times since for a claim form, but nothing yet, without the form being signed and passed to the vets no money gets paid by D.L.

Like I said above, yes I could act the tramp and say we haven't got it .................. then what happens at 4 am when I take my Lurcher in if he's had a smash? Can't imagine them being in a rush to help.

It's not the vets fault that D.L. are so slow, I don't see why they should be out of pocket to be honest, yes they make plenty I'm sure, but then they have done a good job properly, can't ask for more than that.

good on you ss a well devoted dog man who doesnt walk away from his responsibilities,No wonder you got prime showing dogs

Showing dogs? Which of my dogs would they be then?

I thought you were banned from here? Seems you still can't help yourself.

I don't walk away from anything, including chubby old homos from Cornwall who pay for male company, you sad tired old faggot.

1 not from cornwall

2 not chubby

3not an homo

4dont have a body guard

:clapper::clapper::clapper: and ps certainly not no fagot :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::toast:

Dont listen to Mr Attention Seeker. Big vet bill , dogs insured, insurance will fit the bill. Why the crocodile tears and irrelevant post ? Put up some interesting posts of your years in the hunting game Mr SS. Anything to sell a collar, you have stooped very low.

Dont listen to Mr Attention Seeker. Big vet bill , dogs insured, insurance will fit the bill. Why the crocodile tears and irrelevant post ? Put up some interesting posts of your years in the hunting game Mr SS. Anything to sell a collar, you have stooped very low.

There's a reason this is on here, just because you don't know the reason doesn't mean there isn't one.

No crocodile tears here.

Not selling anything, am on here to do more than sell, find my last post that was anything to do with selling a collar ...........

I think you're a cock to be honest, just looked through your posts, where are your hunting posts?

I've had one season hunting am at the start of my second, I don't need to take photos, or post about my nights out thanks.

Those that know, know, and cocks like you can shove it up their arse.

Think I sent you a message recently with my number, I must have missed your call eh?