Just got this today......

well im going bunny bashing tonight so i should get my first non mixy rabbit with it or even a woody if im lucky. its just i was shooting indavidual berries off a blackberry bush this morning at 25 yrds this morning, just watching them explode...i am amazed at the accuracy but not sure about the power because i havent tested it well enough yet, it can co through a tin can...

Get your self out Aaron before it rains :D

Scuba, dont worry friend by the time Marksman left my zero range on Sunday morning his gun was putting in tight 1 hole groups at 30 metres from the bipod. I can voucher for him, his gun and he shoots extremely well ;) .

Zini

cheers mate.... much appreciated for the vote of confidence

Darryl

i bought a superten but its a bullbarrell model, anyway i fitted a bi-pod to it and when the bi-pod folds up its metal to metal on the buddy bottle just wondered if yours sits the same. just woried when the legs are down i might move to a wrong angle and one of the legs comes flying up onto the bottle.paulhodge

cheers mate.... much appreciated for the vote of confidence

Darryl

i bought a superten but its a bullbarrell model, anyway i fitted a bi-pod to it and when the bi-pod folds up its metal to metal on the buddy bottle just wondered if yours sits the same. just woried when the legs are down i might move to a wrong angle and one of the legs comes flying up onto the bottle.paulhodge

theres about a 3-4mm gap between the pod and the bottle on mine mate........ if youre so concerned about it try applying some tape to both to cushion the impact

i agree with zini marksman is just like his name ..he should be i trained him well lol

:blink:

:D

Edited by Marksman