any one else think somthink might happen tommorrow

who's knocking work then, :D just in case, no point in going really

i said to my girlfriend i dont rekon she should go just to be safe even if it is just be paro lol because she works in lakeside some massive shopping center and thay allways get bomb scares so it must attract the sick terrorists !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who's knocking work then, :D just in case, no point in going really

i said to my girlfriend i dont rekon she should go just to be safe even if it is just be paro lol because she works in lakeside some massive shopping center and thay allways get bomb scares so it must attract the sick terrorists !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well you have a good hour to sort your BUNKER out, plus sort your food out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i hope i don't eat my words

any one else think somthink might happen tommorrow like what happened to the usa on the 9 11 thing because thats there emergency call service number and ours is 999 and thats the date tommorrow ???

Mystic fecking Meg!!!

any one else think somthink might happen tommorrow like what happened to the usa on the 9 11 thing because thats there emergency call service number and ours is 999 and thats the date tommorrow ???

Mystic fecking Meg!!!

More like 'Septic fecking Peg!' :laugh:

all's well my end ..................so far............................24min's in to 090909...........just looked outside nay raghieds aboot.................................... :D

They will never get another result like that ............ever again...................................if they even did it ;)

atvb Richard

nothink wont probly happen i just rekoned it was a possibility ......................

ITS ALL GOOD SO FARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think you might start writing 'Nothing' & 'Something' instead of 'Nothink' & Somefink' today? That really would be something! :D

nothink wont probly happen i just rekoned it was a possibility ......................

Do you think you might start writing 'Nothing' & 'Something' instead of 'Nothink' & Somefink' today? That really would be something! :D

i do that just for you maltenby if that makes you happy mate :D

i do that just for you maltenby if that makes you happy mate :D

:laugh: I knew you'd take it the right way buddy! :thumbs: