dry food

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what dry ferret food does everyone use and what do you think is the best , just mine had some chudleys and they were not really keen and took them a bit to chew.

i feed mine james wellbeloved,its expensive though,they only have it now and again,i mainly feed them slaughterhouse mince,day old chicks,rabbits,they seem to live ok,

Vitalin ferret food - not cheap, possibly more than jwb but 40% protein -all mine love it and have to stop the cat breaking in to the shed for it too - i think yoiu can get a reasonable sized free sample off their website - i did years ago before i even had ferrets - thats where the cat got his addiction lol

atb

chris

i feed mine kibble from jollyes superstore.

its called lifestage nutrition and the all seem to like it.

i also feed them raw eggs, raw mince, raw chicken breast and lambs liver with an odd rabbit for good measure. i am still looking for somewhere to get the day old chicks tho.

big 15kg bag of chudleys £14.99 lasts forever as i feed rabbits and squidgy's whenever i get them. Just skinned and chopped 2 rabbits up ready for cooking so they have had the heads to munch on they love it :D started them on jwb but was to expensive with the 4 ferrets!

big 15kg bag of chudleys £14.99 lasts forever as i feed rabbits and squidgy's whenever i get them. Just skinned and chopped 2 rabbits up ready for cooking so they have had the heads to munch on they love it :D started them on jwb but was to expensive with the 4 ferrets!

chudleys is that dog food mate?