i have a six month old bull greyhond he is a big strong brindle dog will make a very good dog in right hands i must sell this dog as he killed next doors cat and she wants to report me very reluctant sale

sorry no pics

£190

call 07506774927

i have a six month old bull greyhond he is a big strong brindle dog will make a very good dog in right hands i must sell this dog as he killed next doors cat and she wants to report me very reluctant sale

sorry no pics

£190

call 07506774927

wear u at mate

sorry no pics

£190

call 07506774927

6 month old and killed and cat was thare another dog thare with the pup when the cat was killed

ive had lurchers start at 7 mnths and terriers at just short of 7 mnths so although not common its possible

Yea maybe on rabbits n maybe rats but not somethin thats gonna fight back for its life..

Its also a bit suspicious that he hasnt replied to any of these remarks..

not hard for a six month old lurcher of this breeding to kill a cat,id be more concerned if the dog didnt,not that id encourage it but accidents do happen, and to see a six month old bull cross standing of a cat would be a bit of a sickener.

i must sell this dog as he killed next doors cat and she wants to report me

If the cat was on your property what can she report you for, nothing so no need to get rid?

If the dog was not on your property, well then you are an idiot who can't control his dog and should be giving it away not trying to sell.

sorry no pics

£190

call 07506774927

my mates lad bought this dog of u it was a bullmastif cross the lad was only 13 u wanker