np

I like it so much i am on the asda site seeing if it can be blown up to A4 size for printing off :laugh:

Oh bugger sayes 6 x 4 or nothing , little squibby photo then i reccon :(

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

np

I like it so much i am on the asda site seeing if it can be blown up to A4 size for printing off :laugh:

Kay theres plenty of othe sites that will do it in A4 no problem

Edited by Fat-Ferret
np

Kay theres plenty of othe sites that will do it in A4 no problem

i am not sure if the qualitys good enough to do a bigger print, i dont suppose you know how i can tell if its good enough do you ?

Not bad for an old bird...... :good:

Don't want to be negative at all Kay, but if you could photoshop the window on the LHS of the pic and darken it so you cannot really notice it then the pic would be greatly improved. JMO....JD

Yep............. :hmm: .............................100% GEEK :D

open a picture in any veiwer, then veiw it bigger, 1:1 is how big the actual image is, if it goes blurred at 115% its really wont go much bigger, if it looks good at 200% it was a really good image to start with (clarity wise).

open a picture in any veiwer, then veiw it bigger, 1:1 is how big the actual image is, if it goes blurred at 115% its really wont go much bigger, if it looks good at 200% it was a really good image to start with (clarity wise).

so if it will not break up at 100% then you reccon it might be worth getting done at say 10 x 8 or something

Kay - the size you can print at is determined by the no. of pixels and the resolution of the image. For best quality A4 prints your image will need to be about 3500 pixels longest size, with an uncompressed file size around 24MB at a resolution of 300 pixels per inch. Your pic is around 1000 pixels wide, so it is simply too small.

However, if the original image from the camera is larger, why not work on that one? If the image quality is good pics can be enlarged using photoshop, but they need to be good to start with.

Not bad for an old bird...... :good:

Don't want to be negative at all Kay, but if you could photoshop the window on the LHS of the pic and darken it so you cannot really notice it then the pic would be greatly improved. JMO....JD

Yep............. :hmm: .............................100% GEEK :D

Button it Miles you big-lipped boy-cows dingle-dangle....

Or next time i won't show you the Whitethroats song.... :D:clapper:

(You messer!)

Lovely pics Kay. I like those greyhounds more every time I see them. ;) atb bedrock

You would like Madge she grows on you, my husband created a scene when she turned up here that Sunday afternoon, didnt speak to me for days , i sort of forgot to tell him she was coming to live here :laugh:

But after about 2 days i caught him talking to her all lovey dovey :laugh: