• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad for an old bird...... :good:

Don't want to be negative at all Kay, but if you could photoshop the window on the LHS of the pic and darken it so you cannot really notice it then the pic would be greatly improved. JMO....JD

Don't want to be negative at all Kay, but if you could photoshop the window on the LHS of the pic and darken it so you cannot really notice it then the pic would be greatly improved. JMO....JD

will you do it i dont have that photoshop please just copy the pic :thumbs: i will put a foot note on it when it appears in your next book of 4 legged stuners :laugh:

will you do it i dont have that photoshop please just copy the pic :thumbs: i will put a foot note on it when it appears in your next book of 4 legged stuners :laugh:

:clapper::tongue2:

:clapper::tongue2:

It will sell out in seconds :laugh::laugh:

Have you tried growing a clemetis or nice variegated ivy over the ladders :D

No i ues them to get in the top secret cupboard in the back kitchen :laugh:

Is that the one where you hide the treats out of reach of the dogs :D

Thats the one , as well as the impulse purchases i hide from my husband , theres a camera in there i am slowly getting round to having on show with the other 12 models , the 3 dresses & handbags :D i got that lot next sat when i spend my birthday money :D