• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely pics Kay. I like those greyhounds more every time I see them. ;) atb bedrock

You would like Madge she grows on you, my husband created a scene when she turned up here that Sunday afternoon, didnt speak to me for days , i sort of forgot to tell him she was coming to live here :laugh:

But after about 2 days i caught him talking to her all lovey dovey :laugh:

You can tell who’s the boss in your house :whistling: atb bedrock

That PS'ed pic really does look superb.........See what i meant about that window. Now you have a shot that could win a competition.....JD

Maaaaan!!!!,its enough to make you puke at times :sick: :doh::feck:

Don't get jealous Selwyn, :tongue2:

Have you had a bride shipped over yet?? :tongue2:

The origonal photo measures 3648 x 2736 pixells its un cropped so is that a decent size to blow up to say 10 x 8

Then that's big enough to print fairly large.

Send Alan the original and I'm sure he'll sort it for you :)

I will ask him if he will do the dark edges on it , i really cant remember what i did to get it to look brighter to save my life, i will get Alan to have a go :laugh:

Lovely pics Kay. I like those greyhounds more every time I see them. ;) atb bedrock

You would like Madge she grows on you, my husband created a scene when she turned up here that Sunday afternoon, didnt speak to me for days , i sort of forgot to tell him she was coming to live here :laugh:

But after about 2 days i caught him talking to her all lovey dovey :laugh:

You can tell who’s the boss in your house :whistling: atb bedrock

Yep i have to keep the old bugger on his toes :laugh:

That PS'ed pic really does look superb.........See what i meant about that window. Now you have a shot that could win a competition.....JD

i think its a good combined effert , thanks Jon & Alan & cathy for the help , much appreciated :thumbs:

Not bad for an old bird...... :good:

Don't want to be negative at all Kay, but if you could photoshop the window on the LHS of the pic and darken it so you cannot really notice it then the pic would be greatly improved. JMO....JD

Yep............. :hmm: .............................100% GEEK :D

Button it Miles you big-lipped boy-cows dingle-dangle....

Or next time i won't show you the Whitethroats song.... :D:clapper:

(You messer!)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I took the pic along with 2 others to get printed today & got frames , they look really good printed , better than i imagined

I found one of the old terrier bess that i had done as a supprise for my husband & he cried when he saw it in its frame :icon_redface:

I just need to arrange them on the wall now, not sure if i go one underneath each other or side by side :laugh: give me summat to do for an hour