old pics ?

just some old pics of my collie grey [3/8 collie 5/8 grey]. Blaze was 26 in 70lb, good on rabbits and good on red coats. Not so good on the bigger rabbits, but had a few. He would tackle anything, a good honest dog. This was in the late 80's, and yes i had some feckin hair :laugh::laugh: . If you had colliex grey like him, you would not go wrong :victory:

Ray

rayandblaze.jpg

blaze.jpg

Thanks lads, he was a good dog. As i said he was a good on rabbits+red coats, people think colliexs are not tough dogs. Blaze was good quite soft mouth on rabbits, but feck me he hated foxes +cats. Soft with poeple+dogs, but would go feckin mad on red coats. Great dog :victory:

Nice one Ray....I love the old pics

So was this before or after the bull crosses mate?

This was before Rich, had him for [5] years .He got[ hurt] one night lamping ,and never was right again :( . Got my first bullx in[ 93] 3/8 bull 5/8 grey. He died at 18 months old [brain tumour] :( next one 1/4 bull 3/4 grey , he lasted [4] years .He smashed in to a gate ,when lamping a fox :o that was the end of him :( Went back to colliesx = Bryn now[22] months old, still like bullxs. I think [colliexgreyx bullxgrey] might be the way to go now, as having had both xs . And all of them gave 100% on all quarry.

Ray :victory:

Guest RAB.MCKAY

This was before Rich, had him for [5] years .He got[ hurt] one night lamping ,and never was right again :( . Got my first bullx in[ 93] 3/8 bull 5/8 grey. He died at 18 months old [brain tumour] :( next one 1/4 bull 3/4 grey , he lasted [4] years .He smashed in to a gate ,when lamping a fox :o that was the end of him :( Went back to colliesx = Bryn now[22] months old, still like bullxs. I think [colliexgreyx bullxgrey] might be the way to go now, as having had both xs . And all of them gave 100% on all quarry.

i agree with you i think that will be my next cross provideing mine make the grade

ive seen and heard of a few dogs crossed that way and they had just the right temperment

love the picture Ray - i had a pair of moccassons like that !!! Must agree with you ive just had a collie grey x bull grey - first time ive had any collie blood in my yard !!! - and hes so easy going and eager to please - so differant to my headstrong bullxs - not ready for a full collie grey yet - still like the point and fire stuff !!

i agree with you i think that will be my next cross provideing mine make the grade

ive seen and heard of a few dogs crossed that way and they had just the right temperment

Yes on paper it sounds a good x,[brain,guts,speed,good feet+coat]. Z.D Iknow you like your bullxs,you never know this new x might give you a few [good surprise's ] :victory: