Reeves Muntjac

Found 2 deer slots a month back, and we have never had deer in our area.

My close pals would not beleive me, even when I showed them the picture on the phone.

They have hunted for more than 20 years, and could not beleive that we would have deer in our area.

Well, I was out with the dogs tonight and I took the lamp with me just to have a look myself.

All of a sudden 2 pairs of eyes show up in the lamp and sitting there are a pair of muntjac..........now I know its summer and all that but if I could of got the dog sighted I could not have resisted having a slip.

As it was they quickly dived into cover, but when they do slip up, I will be waiting :ph34r: :whistle:

I am not gonna say feck all to my pals about seeing them, just bide my time and show them the carcass when the time right :ph34r: ..........I new those feckers were trhere :D:D:signthankspin:

JOEB

My close pals would not beleive me, even when I showed them the picture on the phone.

They have hunted for more than 20 years, and could not beleive that we would have deer in our area.

Well, I was out with the dogs tonight and I took the lamp with me just to have a look myself.

All of a sudden 2 pairs of eyes show up in the lamp and sitting there are a pair of muntjac..........now I know its summer and all that but if I could of got the dog sighted I could not have resisted having a slip.

As it was they quickly dived into cover, but when they do slip up, I will be waiting :ph34r: :whistle:

I am not gonna say feck all to my pals about seeing them, just bide my time and show them the carcass when the time right :ph34r: ..........I new those feckers were trhere :D:D:signthankspin:

JOEB

Why dont you leave them alone and give them chance to recover numbers instead of irradicating them, unless of course that is the whole idea?

Dawn.

B)-->

QUOTE(Dawn B @ Aug 2 2006, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

JOEB

Why dont you leave them alone and give them chance to recover numbers instead of irradicating them, unless of course that is the whole idea?

Dawn.

That seem's like common sence to me dawn let them recover :wacko: kill that pair of joeb and you might have to wait another twenty year before you see another pair :yes:

All very true lads & lasses :good: ............lets just hope I am thinking clearly when I spot them again.

I allways have the best intentions, but when game shows up in the light I just cant help wanting to hunt it.

I would also be pig sick if some other fecker finds them and brings me the carcass :angry: know what I mean :unsure:

JOEB

I live in bedfordshire and they are a real pest there a literally thousands of them. They cause road traffic accidents and massive crop damage. Because they don't have a mating season as such they can breed 2 or 3 times a year. Yes they do look cute and sweet but they are a non native species and should be eradicated. (That's only my opinion though)