:clapper: had one last week in my works van. only thing was i picked it up gutted and skinned it then threw the skin in the bushes as an enviromental officer was passing in his car and he took my plate and phoned my boss to say i was fly tipping :blink: (it was on a sunday when i'm not supposed to use the van :( ) boss was cool though when i explained what happened (didn't tell him i skinned and gutted it lol) Anyway mate if your interested in mating my renault van on your car give me a pm they'll make big strong rabbit killers. :clapper: probably strong enough to take a bear :D

A few years ago i was returning from permission in perth that i used to hunt on { i was handing in a bottle of whiskey as it was xmas}......anyway noticed the car headlights swerving ahead on the opposite side of the motorway when a bloody roe deer jumped the central reservation onto my side of the carriage way ....tried to swerve but clipped it on the arse.....smashed my wing....bumper...headlamp....Stopped the car to find the deer on the road a good 100 yards back still alive......ended up killin the poor sod with one of them yellow auto lock gadgets that attach to yer handbrake....A was bloody fizzin mad coz a had just got my car out of the garage a few days earlier......Still though ...i ended up takin it home ....

ended up killin the poor sod with one of them yellow auto lock gadgets that attach to yer handbrake....A was bloody fizzin mad coz a had just got my car out of the garage a few days earlier......Still though ...i ended up takin it home ....

you "coshed" it to death? :icon_eek:

ended up killin the poor sod with one of them yellow auto lock gadgets that attach to yer handbrake....A was bloody fizzin mad coz a had just got my car out of the garage a few days earlier......Still though ...i ended up takin it home ....

you "coshed" it to death? :icon_eek:

I know its not very ethical ...am a bit ashamed about that to be honest :icon_redface: ......i did'nt have anything else in the car that would be useful though and i was'nt gonna leave it lyin still alive .....

Fair play for ending its misery. A lot of folk would of just panicked, and left it suffering.

But what was wrong with just breaking its neck :D

Edited to add

That is a genuine question, many will know, a roe deer can be a handful when you have no "assistance"

but surely if you can get close enough to whack it over the head, then surely your "close enough" ;)

Edited by Rabbithunter