wee pic off my two for this season

heres a pic off my wippet grey x shes 11 month old and 23 -24 inche getting her used to the lamp with a few easy rabbits shes like a bullet out a gun when u slip her once she gets her strike worked out shes going to be a really handy bitch and my ruff coated bitch shes wheton grey x comin up for 4 year old 24 -25 inche excellent rabbit dog just trying to get her front toe to heal but fingers x she will be ready come the winter whats everyone eles running this winter would like to see all ur working dogs best off luck ben :) :) :) :)

this is mine sal/grey xwhipp/collie/grey xwhipp/grey 9 months old20 inch tts

post-30965-1249497056_thumb.jpg

Edited by mooney1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my two

blue and tan, 5yr old on the 25th, collie/grey/deerxwhippet/collie/grey with perhaps a touch saluki 24tts, and the pup getting started will be 13mth on the 14th, collie/grey/deerxcollie/grey/deer 25tts

birdsofprey037.jpg

really nice dogs lads a few crackers my wippet x is comin on really well she should make the grade no problem just waiting on a really dark windy night so i can try her out right codie are u going to the ayr show mate :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

should be mate, hopefully weather is good