The Midnight Hour

Well got let down by my lamping partner tonight due to the weather,,,,I woulda thought with all that hydra therapy a wee bit of rain wouldn't have done any harm but hey ho!. Went out about midnight and got back about 5.00am. Not a bad result if I say so myself. ;) ....missed a few easyish ones before she got into her stride, nearly had a black one as well but she lost it in the long grass. The very last run she went straight out to a clamper stood over the top of it waiting for it to move, when it did bolt she missed the bloody thing ;);)

post-17796-1249102172_thumb.jpg

post-17796-1249102193_thumb.jpg

post-17796-1249102217_thumb.jpg

my bitch does that with clampers too, see's them runs up and waits for the bolt, does my nut in especially when she also misses. :wallbash::wallbash:

good going and a decent bag there for you mate.

my bitch does that with clampers too, see's them runs up and waits for the bolt, does my nut in especially when she also misses. :wallbash::wallbash:

good going and a decent bag there for you mate.

She's normallly sound with them...she was actually towering above it with her nose about 1/2 an inch from it all she had to do was pick it up :icon_redface: