bull x owners...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rod&dog

I think this site has gone nuts!!

Comments like ''i dont think foxes should be hunted with dogs'' Almost makes me cry ,, I thought this was a hunting site??,, But obviosly not!!! with silly stupid comments like ive just seen on that thread makes me wonder why the people who seem to defend country sports get deleted then the people slating everything expept their own sport are still on the site :icon_eek: The mods must be mad beacuse i know who ild be deleting. Somethings fishy about that Frenchie and that jac bloke??

I dont have nothing against hunting with lurchers and i would love to get into it one day but some people have given bullx owners a bad rep by saying stuff like "shooting that vermins too good let the bullcross nail the little txat" and lots of other simular things that i have seen on my 6 months of beibg a member on this site.

Raiderboy

I dont have nothing against hunting with lurchers and i would love to get into it one day but some people have given bullx owners a bad rep by saying stuff like "shooting that vermins too good let the bullcross nail the little txat" and lots of other simular things that i have seen on my 6 months of beibg a member on this site.

Raiderboy

dont mean to come across as a n0b but why do you have a list of stuff you own?

Raiderboy

i dont really know seemed like a good thing to do when i did it

Raiderboy

Raiderboy

i dont really know seemed like a good thing to do when i did it

Raiderboy

ok was just curious mate thats all weren't been funny bout it

Does this now mean i must sell my bullx,s to clean up my image lol. Perhaps ill get a bullet gun and a harris hawk then maybe ill be accepted in "Dont slip yer dog on anything brigade" atb stabba.

cant post on the original thread its been closed. So i will say it here the thread should not of been closed as it was a discussion etc and fb made those statements so he should back up the questions asked this is a hunting forum ffs with sections with hunting dogs im sick of hiding what i do with my dogs people like that make us the criminals when worse f*****g crime is happening all around us

not a true hunting folk if you ask me that FB, true hunting folk should appriciate all aspects of the hunting. Ok, some may prefer Falconry to Lamping, or Hunting with hounds to Deer stalking? but they should'nt be making such daft coments to fellow hunters?

it beats me? :shok: this sites goin down the pan,Rapidly. :no:

Edited by Taffybull
Guest DogFaceKillah

the feller is just a wanna be keeper and feels powerful with a big gun, the fact is he works in office and plays keeper at weekend on his 40 acre bowling green, and his big powerful fox stopping gun makes him forget that his penis is below average size and fails to do the job,

i have a bull x, and a biggg guunnnnn!!!!! and its killled more vixens off that your 243 theu howl! and it has white/silver bullets that produce little future bull x owners!

yeaaaaahhhhhhh

not a true hunting folk if you ask me that FB, true hunting folk should appriciate all aspects of the hunting. Ok, some may prefer Falconry to Lamping, or Hunting with hounds to Deer stalking? but they should'nt be making such daft coments to fellow hunters?

it beats me? :shok: this sites goin down the pan,Rapidly. :no:

very true.each have there own preferences as to which sport they do but there are ways of saying you don't like another's sport without offending. and certainly not that you think its cruel and you would take pics and report it etc! i wonder what his views on snaring,trapping,ferreting and even fishing are.... :hmm: