bull x owners...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well,apparently so...doing badger's and causing needless suffering and cruelty to animals... :blink: if you're not careful,he'll take pics of you and report you! :D

(he's edited his post where he mentions badgers but the original is copied in my reply further down the page.)

hes a trigger happy land baron, leave them to it! there the type of people who collor big bad dog men in gateways! then wish they hadnt :):)

:clapper: your right mate.....and myself being a bullx owner i wouldnt want to disapoint with my reply..

sit on that :feck: frenchieboy

sounds like the blokes got anger issues was probably bullied as a child and had to resort to violent rectal masterbation , .... most definatly a victim of the system , its a shame ,the thought of anything powerfull {bullxs} probably sends him into a twisted state thus causing him to piss himself , ive seen it before :icon_eek:

makes me laugh how bull x owners get frowned up on! as if they are scum of the earth?!

whats to say you cant put a whippet, bedlington etc on a badger or a fox!!

bull x's are not only used on big game are they

watch what your saying ....... i think your man frenchie is the anonymous user :bye:

Maybe ?, but what ever lurcher xyou work people like him are making it harder to lift the Ban hunting with dogs. We all know you get wankers that should not own a feckin [gold fish] let alone lurcher what ever the x. Ive worked all types [colliexs,bullxs,bitzas,] and at the end of the day the all lurchers. He wants to Think before he opens mouth[type] :yes: