• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was entertaining. I'm wondering why the BBC didn't edit them taking that part where the dog nailed the mouse though. I'd have thought that with the way they've been banging on about the hunting ban with regards to deer and foxes, they'd at least know that it's just as illegal to take a mouse with a dog, under the very same ban! :whistling::laugh:

tonight 8:30 bbc 1 documentary series following pest controllers, heard the guy on radio sounds good and prob worth a watch

Should be called The Twat Pack.......is it me or does all their equipment look brand spanking new as if it ain’t been used much? those two feckers annoy me :censored: everytime I watch it....but I guess I'll watch it next week!

tonight 8:30 bbc 1 documentary series following pest controllers, heard the guy on radio sounds good and prob worth a watch

Should be called The Twat Pack.......is it me or does all their equipment look brand spanking new as if it ain’t been used much? those two feckers annoy me :censored: everytime I watch it....but I guess I'll watch it next week!

Well I kind of enjoy it in a laurel & hardy way :laugh:

Somethings worry me some things are unbelievable

The young guy is always lacking in full PPE :blink:

And quite how they rely on charlie (the clued up one of the 3) to run the business of rodent control is beyond me :angel:

but we will only see the funny side of there working day, I try not to miss the program because they seem like ok guys, but I certainly don't go about my business the way they do :blink:

worth watching for entertainment value - surprised that terriers legs can cope with his fat arse though and catch owt' - cringeworthy at times but you still gotta like em - notice the bbc dont give a shit about pc when it suits em like the other week when the older one was rabbiting with a rimmy - just getting his 'eye in' on live quarry probably never picked a gun up for years.

any way - more ratting on tv please, less beastenders

I love how they keep mentioning that charlie the jack russel, has been "specially trained" to catch rats, our jacks must have gone to training school then, when we wer'nt looking

They probably said it was specially trained to stop viewers thinking that they could go out and do it with any old JRT. They don't like the idea of some youngster taking their nan's fat pet JRT out after rats! :D You know what the beeb are like, they've got to be patronising in at least one program a day... :laugh:

I must be in the minority thinking it was a load of crap then........

A fat terrier that missed easy rats, and some obviously 'set up' shots...........

I'll second that one mate.

Personally I would prefer her without the undies, but just call me old fashioned !! (Andrea Corrrrr !! that is)

Edited by devonlad