YOU MAKE A MISTAKE

i made the mistake of leaving my shed door open with a 4 1/2 month old pup on the loose ..........

caraandshed002.jpg

just look upon it as working drive socks lol!!! i once had a cockerxspringer that took the whole landing carpetdown the stairs she then preceded to take the carpet off the staircase after that the hallway,she made a bed almost 4ft high by the front door! not bad for a little bitch pup weighing about 20lbs lol

little git lol

i had a bullx that trashed my place once , eat the sofa and chewed off the skirting , pulled up the floor in the kitchen he even made himself and nice dog track by emptying a few plant pots and spreading the dirt round the room and then must of decided to go for a few laps as there was a perfect oval in mud in the lounge.

when i walked in i honestly thought i had been broken into , and where was the dog ? curled up on my bed with a few springs hanging out as it eat the mattress aswell.

one of the reasons i wont be keeping dogs in the house lol roll on a bigger garden :)

Hey Socks, Ive just come up with a cunning plan, Im gonna blame my pup when the wife asks why the sheds in such a mess, thought about blaming her for my wardrobe aswell....probably wunt get away with that one tho lol