what to wear

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like you lot are describing my mates ! you got to rember to tell eveyone how good your dog is when they just say hello to you, ;)

yeah i will , im also picking up the lingo as well mate , im gonna say stuff like , slipped him... an he hit it , an then hammered it , or what about ...., he,s 11o lbs , but if i dropped 4 lb of him he,d catch daytime hair easy , :yes:

sounds like you lot are describing my mates ! you got to rember to tell eveyone how good your dog is when they just say hello to you, ;)

yeah i will , im also picking up the lingo as well mate , im gonna say stuff like , slipped him... an he hit it , an then hammered it , or what about ...., he,s 11o lbs , but if i dropped 4 lb of him he,d catch daytime hair easy , :yes:

Mate, you're going to have to learn to type properly to:.

"My dog wud batta a dear lik it wuz nufink."

:thumbs:

u need a pair of airmax trainers, wear ur hat on an angle, mabey smoke a doobie. ive got a spair pair of airmax if your stuck. but uve got to pay for the doobie :laugh:

i take it a doobie aint legal .... lol what if its a 2 skin kingy , see im picking up all sorts now :drag: :D

u need a pair of airmax trainers, wear ur hat on an angle, mabey smoke a doobie. ive got a spair pair of airmax if your stuck. but uve got to pay for the doobie :laugh:

i take it a doobie aint legal .... lol what if its a 2 skin kingy , see im picking up all sorts now :drag: :D

remember to say "the dog will do 10 on the bounce......one after another......without getting smashed....."

And dont forget to have the dog on a 10ft lead and and collar 5 times too big for the dog

remember to say "the dog will do 10 on the bounce......one after another......without getting smashed....."

And dont forget to have the dog on a 10ft lead and and collar 5 times too big for the dog

ile try that , :thumbs:

what about a "born to hunt t-shirt} ?????????

no way!

make sure the trainers are reebok classics! bright white with trainer whitener and spend about 100quid at argos on jewellery !

also get on teh army/navy surplus websites , buy one of the chains they use to hold the anchors on aircraft carriers and use that to pull teh dog about......