best cream for chafing

wasnt sure where to post this but what is the best cream for chafing,over the last couple of weeks i have upped the fitness work on the older dog for the coming season with plenty of road work,he is fine but the lower part of my arse crack is driving me up the wall its sore as feck .some come on all the arse bandits whats the most soothing remedy.

vasaline -- used to use it in my running days stopped your nipples wearing off and good on the feet for keeping blisters at bay ... fill your crack up with it before you hit the road prevention rather than cure .. ;)

Edited by the_stig
Guest STORM CHASER
Try.......... "SUDOCREM".......wonder cream..LOL

It's an antiseptic healing cream....... :angel:

have you chaffed a few times dear ;)

No! you cheeky bugger ;)

As a mother of two.... you learn a thing or two.....

I used to be an orderpicker in a warehouse long time ago and one of the dangers of working in the summer was pickers arse,fook did it hurt and everyone got it especially the new ones...

My mate used to tell them to drink talcum powder mised with milk,so when you fart it puffs out a blast of talc,at least 2 tried it :D

hope this helps :thumbs:

I used to be an orderpicker in a warehouse long time ago and one of the dangers of working in the summer was pickers arse,fook did it hurt and everyone got it especially the new ones...

My mate used to tell them to drink talcum powder mised with milk,so when you fart it puffs out a blast of talc,at least 2 tried it :D

hope this helps :thumbs:

:clapper::clapper::laugh: Thats one i will remember if i get set back on at my old job.We used to call it nappy rash.atb