laguna whippet for sale

wel am not interested in any of your advice

its just a tip on writing an advert to help you sell your dog, your clearly starting to show your attitude

i hope this dog gets the home he deserves,,, i really do

Your really doing yourself no favours at all or your mate for that matter., I keep whippets and there's no information in the add about the sire or dam to this dog, who bred it etc etc. Is it even registered???. Why should folks phone for basic information that is usually placed in an bonifide advert.

I'm not going to get drawn into a slanging match as thats not my style. All i can say is take everyones advice and get a proper add up for this odg with the relevent infomation and a photo. You'll stand more of a chance of someone being interested in the dog. But to be honest you've probally put everyone off with your shitty attitude

Your really doing yourself no favours at all or your mate for that matter., I keep whippets and there's no information in the add about the sire or dam to this dog, who bred it etc etc. Is it even registered???. Why should folks phone for basic information that is usually placed in an bonifide advert.

I'm not going to get drawn into a slanging match as thats not my style. All i can say is take everyones advice and get a proper add up for this odg with the relevent infomation and a photo. You'll stand more of a chance of someone being interested in the dog. But to be honest you've probally put everyone off with your shitty attitude

:clapper: i don't normally get caught up in this sort of thing, but it had to be said, tis nice to know that someone else thinks the same way

hi all me mate has just spoke to the lad sellin the dog, and

the dog is in sunderland, works day and night, kenneled ,good with dogs and kids ,and works with ferrets,

reason why he is gettin rid is he has to move to a flat and carnt take the dog with him, he has other dogs but not enough room for this 1, and he dosent realy wants to part with the dog but has no other choice but to sell,

from what my mate said he sounded a genuine dog man

hope this helps any 1 interested in the dog

cheers.......lamp

hi all me mate has just spoke to the lad sellin the dog, and

the dog is in sunderland, works day and night, kenneled ,good with dogs and kids ,and works with ferrets,

reason why he is gettin rid is he has to move to a flat and carnt take the dog with him, he has other dogs but not enough room for this 1, and he dosent realy wants to part with the dog but has no other choice but to sell,

from what my mate said he sounded a genuine dog man

hope this helps any 1 interested in the dog

cheers.......lamp

Thanks for your time in putting the post up Lamps. Hope it helps to find a good home for the dog.

alb

Mally