laguna whippet for sale

a mate of mine as asked if i would put his dog on here for him its a laguna whippet dog blue in colour 21tts 2 years old he is wanting around £150 as he payed £200 for it. pictures can be sent by mobile hes, in the north east area. thanks

why is he being sold, at two years he should be starting to be coming into his own, my dog was priceless at that age, is even more so now, not having a go mate just curious, please don't be affended

all the best lurcher lass x

a mate of mine as asked if i would put his dog on here for him its a laguna whippet dog blue in colour 21tts 2 years old he is wanting around £150 as he payed £200 for it. pictures can be sent by mobile hes, in the north east area. thanks

Come on mate no one will buy this dog.2 years old blue pictures sent on mobile.atb. Catcher 1

and your point is?

You have to tell how the dog works,How long has your mate had the dog.all the things pepole will want to know before they pay £150 to £200.Why is he selling it.Were did he get it from.atb. Catcher 1

get your friend to write the advert, stating where/who the dog was bought from, your current location, reason for sale, honest write up about dogs temperment re kids,dogs,livestock,ferrets,what training has he had, working experience on quarrey include a photo of this dog, then people may take interest ..

but then this takes effort and you need to be bothered about the dog to this and besides its so much easier to write a sentence as if your selling your car; age, colour, price ....or would you be more bothered about your car?

but then we see this all the time, i do hope this dog gets a decent home

and with regards to moving into flat and can't have dog, i had to move fast out of my husbands house, took my bitch and put up adverts re renting a room stating i had a dog - this was for temperary until i found somewhere permenant, sometimes we need to swallow pride and put more thought into animal welfare

Edited by lurcher lass
get your friend to write the advert, stating where/who the dog was bought from, your current location, reason for sale, honest write up about dogs temperment re kids,dogs,livestock,ferrets,what training has he had, working experience on quarrey include a photo of this dog, then people may take interest ..

but then this takes effort and you need to be bothered about the dog to this and besides its so much easier to write a sentence as if your selling your car; age, colour, price ....or would you be more bothered about your car?

and with regards to moving into flat and can't have dog, i had to move fast out of my husbands house, took my bitch and put up adverts re renting a room stating i had a dog - this was for temperary until i found somewhere permenant, sometimes we need to swallow pride and put more thought into animal welfare

Hi lurcher lass.Some people you just can help.You gave him good advice.If he dosent want to know its his problem.atb. Catcher 1

Hi lurcher lass.Some people you just can help.You gave him good advice.If he dosent want to know its his problem.atb. Catcher 1

cheers mate, we can only try ... pity though