Just been asked to tidy the topic up lads! try and keep it clean with no kicking in the goolies ;)...

Best off kept to pm's and not on a lads advert :thumbs: ......

I pity you moderators on here, just lately you need to be on here 24/7 with all the shit and arguing on some of the threads. You can tell by the spelling and grammer there either teenage halfwits or just out to cause trouble. Bin them i say. many a good thread has been ruined by idiots, like the saluki thread. that thread was interesting until the 2nd page then the halfwits appeared from under there rocks, it's such a shame when folk make an effort to start interesting posts for them to be highjacked and ruined.

ATB Mally

I hope the dog gets the home it deserves mate :thumbs:

thanks mate i agree, pictures will be up shortly as soon as i can get on the correct computer to all those interested

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you rehoming this dog? at five years old its in his prime, my bitch is three and i've een offered cash in hand for her but she's not going anywhere! at this age he should have proven himself and if circumstances have changed then your buddies should be falling over themselves to have your dog! and personaaly if i had to rehome any dog under my care i would put a price high enough to ensure a decent permenant home or if circumstance was really desperate give him to a rescue if a mate couldn't look after him, otherwise your dog could go to be with anybody over worked during the season and moved again next year, which isn't fair on the dog!

am not intending to annoy anyone just my veiw, hope this stunning dog gets a good home lurcher lass

why are you rehoming this dog? at five years old its in his prime, my bitch is three and i've een offered cash in hand for her but she's not going anywhere! at this age he should have proven himself and if circumstances have changed then your buddies should be falling over themselves to have your dog! and personaaly if i had to rehome any dog under my care i would put a price high enough to ensure a decent permenant home or if circumstance was really desperate give him to a rescue if a mate couldn't look after him, otherwise your dog could go to be with anybody over worked during the season and moved again next year, which isn't fair on the dog!

am not intending to annoy anyone just my veiw, hope this stunning dog gets a good home lurcher lass

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Guest GoneToGround1
29 itts 5yr old dog, will take anything inc big stuff! no time for him as he needs lots of work, good at earthwork with terriers. any more questions pm me

sent you a PM but no reply...?

tis typical mate

sorry to anyone i havent replied to am not online 24 7, genuine dog to those interested but those just saying their opinion its not wanted...i would rather keep the dog than have people squabbling about why a good dog is for free, genuine person here and a genuine fully working dog, we have the full sister to this dog and 5 terriers to work, also another bullx nearly ready to whelp and a new baby on the way, he is advertised locally to me for a price but would prefer a working home obviously hence the post on here, thanks