• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

topper killed more stags pre ban than you cud imagine n who can vouch for you hey mr jocker ,that idiot bristol tim r you a show man to like him.

you muppet coming on here disrespecting people you don't no sez alot about you you tosser. i think your right topper, you should have to be vouched or trailed or put another lurcher and terrier section for the members that have contributed to the site and no for a fact who they are and there real intrests on coming on here. get rid of the messers and wannabe's like this fella sounds i say

well said :notworthy:
topper killed more stags pre ban than you cud imagine n who can vouch for you hey mr jocker ,that idiot bristol tim r you a show man to like him.

you muppet coming on here disrespecting people you don't no sez alot about you you tosser. i think your right topper, you should have to be vouched or trailed or put another lurcher and terrier section for the members that have contributed to the site and no for a fact who they are and there real intrests on coming on here. get rid of the messers and wannabe's like this fella sounds i say

well said :notworthy:

;)

Just been asked to tidy the topic up lads! try and keep it clean with no kicking in the goolies ;)...

Best off kept to pm's and not on a lads advert :thumbs: ......

I pity you moderators on here, just lately you need to be on here 24/7 with all the shit and arguing on some of the threads. You can tell by the spelling and grammer there either teenage halfwits or just out to cause trouble. Bin them i say. many a good thread has been ruined by idiots, like the saluki thread. that thread was interesting until the 2nd page then the halfwits appeared from under there rocks, it's such a shame when folk make an effort to start interesting posts for them to be highjacked and ruined.

ATB Mally

I hope the dog gets the home it deserves mate :thumbs:

Edited by mally