WIFES

Guest Frank

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frank

Well, what can i say, thanks ever so much everyone for your replys. :good::good:

Some were very funny :laugh: .

Me self and the wife had another blazing row after that, last night. Wont go into detail, but i did not respond well. :rolleyes:

Im off across the country today, to pick up a ferret :unsure: , but at least my young son is coming with me, he loves the ferrets, much to the dislike of the wife. :(

I dont think ill leave, have no other place really to go, at present, plus the house is half mine.

Ill keep quiet for a while and see how it goes. As i dont drink, smoke, this is the only thing i do, shoot, ferret, ect, love country life and being out. :good:

I suppose i do take it a bit far, when i go on the computer all evening and she wants attention.

On the house jobs aspect of things, she hardly does a thing. :blink: Not that i cant do it myself, which i think i will, gives me more ammo. ;)

Cheers all, ill let you know whats happening,

Frank. :good:

Jesus I can't beleive what I am hearing, putting ferret food in the fridge and getting the wife complaining...there is a suprise. If you are thinking of packing her in for that you are mad. Get another freezer, get 10 if it keeps her happy.

Benn through a few rough patches myself but when you work out the cost of a divorce, both parties lose out. I have always said I dont want to be a saturday dad, so she can have it all her way if she wants

Think about it

took my mrs clay busting and she loved it, regular sunday morning outing now, me the wife and the wee lad [all 11 months of him] in his buggy. she has her own 20b now and is keen to get involved on our little rough shoot too, just afraid she'll shoot better than me :o:o

best thing I did was get her involved, if only in a little way. sharing an interest makes life much easier.

as you can see the wee lad is not too impressed by his old folks shooting skills :icon_redface::icon_redface:

DSC00019.jpg

Well Frank, mine left me a couple of months back now, taking our 3 daughters with her, we weren't getting on and a lot was me at fault, but it devastated me, the fact of loosing her and the kids was realy bad. She looks like she's just been proving a point or two and might come back, so things are looking up now. All i will say is if you think anything about her or your son, dont do it, there might be no going back and you will regret it. spend a bit time together and do some things that are fun as a family, get a chest freezer, and buy her some flowers to say sorry, within a day or two things will be forgotten and you can go back to the hunting.

Remember everyone says things that they dont mean during an argument, words said whilst arguing should be forgotten or talked about civily whilst friends again, dont make my mistakes and say if you dont like it f**k off, cos she will adn you will regret it mate. :yes::yes::yes::yes:

Good luck! :good::good::good::good:

Guest Ditch_Shitter
On the house jobs aspect of things, she hardly does a thing. :blink: Not that i cant do it myself, which i think i will, gives me more ammo. ;)

:icon_eek: Bloody hell, mate! That stopped me in my tracks! You work all day, to support her and she does That?!

My wife was like that. Now she's my long since ex wife and good f***ing riddance!

Listen, mate; If it all comes in on top? You'd be welcome to come up here and pay me a visit. I'll teach you to drink and smoke. Both to excess. And you'll see I don't do f*** all around this place either! Christ, we could get into a state together! :rofl:

my lass is spot on :good: I was into lamping ferreting etc... before i met her (two years ago)

So since i was into it before i met her, she has to put up with it, and is she tried to stop me it'd be "c'ya" She will never try stopping me though.

She has seen all sorts being killed, shes been lamping, ferreting,, trapping, snaring, She's even been bit by a ferret.

Only one thing i can complain at her about is she cant climb fences very well :laugh: especially wobbly ones.

my mother doesnt mind what i do, as her dad used to go lamping so she gre up round lurchers, my dad used to be into ferreting wildfowling roughshooting, so she has seen plenty of dead bunnies, pheasants, geese, etc.....

my lass is spot on :good: I was into lamping ferreting etc... before i met her (two years ago)

So since i was into it before i met her, she has to put up with it, and is she tried to stop me it'd be "c'ya" She will never try stopping me though.

She has seen all sorts being killed, shes been lamping, ferreting,, trapping, snaring, She's even been bit by a ferret.

Only one thing i can complain at her about is she cant climb fences very well :laugh: especially wobbly ones.

my mother doesnt mind what i do, as her dad used to go lamping so she gre up round lurchers, my dad used to be into ferreting wildfowling roughshooting, so she has seen plenty of dead bunnies, pheasants, geese, etc.....

I would love to go rabbiting but he sayes i am useless, cant set nets, crap over fences & i talk, oh and i cant smoke so sod him :laugh::laugh:

Guest Frank

Thanks all, some great advise. :good:

Its starting to settle down a bit now. we sat for a coupel of hours this eveing talking for a change :o:D , so a compramise is on the Horizon. :yahoo:

But i wont be on here so much, just a couple of hours a night or so and i have got another freezer so to speak ;)

I feel a lot better now then i did last night. Time will tell. :)

Cheers all. :good:

Frank.

Guest craftycarper

good luck frank...my last piece of advice is keep the chest freezer for yourself and buy her a cool box..oh and stick your next nights kill in her knicker drawer if she say's nowt then she must really think the world of you... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

my soon to be ex wife will tell you where all you guys went wrong .......

too little time for love and too much time on other stuff :(:(:(

if you found the perfect girl do your best to keep her cos well losing them is almost as bad as losing your best dog ! :(

i played the macho prick and now ,well, i am about to start rebuilding my life without my son on a perminant basis etc etc :cry::cry:

feels a long uphill battle from where i am now but onwards and upwards :cry::)

tally ho

yis fellman

Guest craftycarper

all i can say is that it can be tough at times but it takes two to make it work. Also beware of the habit of returning to old ways, its easy to slip back into this after a few weeks have gone by and you think things have changed. Talk regularly and try to get out for the odd meal or see a movie just the two of you.

Good luck mate...

good luck frank...my last piece of advice is keep the chest freezer for yourself and buy her a cool box..oh and stick your next nights kill in her knicker drawer if she say's nowt then she must really think the world of you... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:11:

Guest mucker

been there to frank so i left ,hardest thing ive done in my life leaving a lad around 7 years of age i couldnt stand his mother in the end.

some times the worst thing you can do is stay together for kids sake which is what i did for a long time.

best thing i done leaving.

was single for about a year and got back into lamping with a few local pissheads :)

then got with the lass im with now (5 years) loves the dog game .

cracking women.

bit of compromising frank ;) and if that dont work :big_boss: .

Guest Frank

:11:

:laugh: I agree. :11:

Mucker, i like the sound of that. :good::D

Keep it coming, getting better all the time. :11:

I will try and not revert back to being on the computer too much, whch i dont think i am, but who cares. :wacko:

I sat for a good while last night chatting with her, i think its helped a bit, we shall see. :rolleyes:

Cheers folks. :good:

Frank.