WIFES

Guest Frank

Guest MOLLY
Why is that women are soooo shit at driving? Every fecking time i come across a shit driver i have a bet with myself (woman fecking driver) and i win 99.9% of the time, the other 0.1% is taxi drivers or bus drivers, sometimes dustcart drivers, tossers the lot of em! :11:

They will be the ones taught to drive by their husbands :yes:

MOLL.

:11: :11: At least you do have sense of humour MOLL, pity i never met you before, is that you in the piccy on your avatar? Its a bit small to see properly, but i bet your a real fiesty one :11:

:D

MOLL.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Big Fish
They will be the ones taught to drive by their husbands :yes:

MOLL.

:no:

Ive noticed a sharp rise in the number of woman driving instructors about recently, THATS why the insurance companies are charging so much nowadays, they are speculating on whats around the corner.

I'm getting meslef one of those humvies :11:

I go on, but i am only fooling about, woman do have thiers uses, or should i say did have thiers uses, ive discovered a company called "Hotpoint", they make machines for doing clothes washing , dish washing, clothes drying etc, the list is endless, oh i almost forgot, Rabbithunter they also make a machine that doesnt burn the toast :11:

Guest chilli
Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are

afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the

apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the

top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're

amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one

who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up

to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something

acceptable to have dinner with.

:yes::laugh::laugh:

MOLL.

Well said pet they dont call me monkey Millet for nothing.. :whistle: ..it's just aswell ive a job that require's a lot of climbing otherwise i would never of found my little perfect witch.. :laugh::laugh:;)

M

you soapy f****r :11: :11:

QUOTE(Zeus @ Jul 27 2006, 07:40 PM)

thats sounds like a wifes reply to me !!!

Not at all Mate,

If you'd read some of my other posts, you'd know that I am very much Male, :good:

just because I can string a sentence together, Keep my women happy and enjoy all the things I like doing without it upsetting my family life! That might seem a bit strange to some of you, but thats what comes of being a well rounded person, Inteligent enough to have free thought and not to be led into rediculous situations by kids and grumpy old men who should know better. :whistle: B)

Edited by Vermin Dropper
Guest baldie

You bunch of pussies, we Barnsley men dont go in for all that sloppy shite. Our lass considers it a pleasure to clean out the dogs, and feed them, if she is real lucky, i unfasten her chain, and let her walk them.She though she was pregnant t, other day, so i carted her off to the quacks...he said, mr wylde, has your wife got the coil in?......i sez...got the coal in?........got THE f****n COAL IN?.....the idle bitch hasnt even washed the f*****g pots yet.Make her toes curl, she looks like alladin :D [ breathe through me ears?....i,ve got gills :D ]Treat em mean..keep em keen.