WIFES

Guest Frank

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines a c**t!!!!!...............................

By the way, I tryed the oral thing...crept in......lights were out........was at it half an hour before the missus comes in behind me and says what you doing?

Fecker didnt tell me her mother was staying in our room :sick: :sick:

Mind you, the upside is I get on great with the MIL now :icon_redface:

JOEB

I tell you what fellas, reading some of these replies it amazes me how half of you keep hold of your women, and why some of you would even want to!

It's a two way street, there's a lot to be said for the saying "you reap what you sow" if your not bothered about your other halves, or not interested in trying to make them happy, then what the hell are you doing in the relationship?

It's no good sticking around "for the sake of the kids", constant arguing and bickering will ultimately make them more unhappy than if you left and they will just resent you even more for it.

Never mind weather she's into the dogs or shooting or whatever, Mine doesn't like any of it, she has nothing to do with the dogs or ferrets and doesn't like fishing or shooting either, but she knows that these things make me happy so she accepts them, just as she does when I go out on the pi55 with the lads :wacko: as long as I don't wake the little fella when I come home. :ph34r:

In return, I work a lot so that she doesn't have to go back to it, we go out together, I buy her nice things and we generally share a normal life.

Not so hard really!

Some of the replies do make me wonder how old some of you are, and some of you just sound damn bitter.

:signthankspin:

Guest The Big Fish

Women :wacko:

Allways have far too much to say for themselves, apparently they are always right (even when thier not) and they are always late (even when they have 2 hours to get ready for whatever the event may be)

They are overpaid, overated and definatley oversexed :11:

Treat em mean and keep em keen..............

Edited by The Big Fish
Guest jeff.s

how about some pictures of wifes; Like a online terrier show??

Yeah. Mine was a small Bitch! :angry:

RIGHT HERES MY WIFE SHES A CORKER THE FUNNY THING IS SHE NEVER GETS UNDRESSED WITH THE LIGHT ON. :blink::blink::blink:

Cover.gif

By the way, I tryed the oral thing...crept in......lights were out........was at it half an hour before the missus comes in behind me and says what you doing?

JOEB

pissing my self :11: :11: :clapper::clapper:

Guest alastair

mine has nothing to do with the dog and dont like em,but i dont go pissing it up every night,i work my bollocks off,and work on the house alot,so when the kids are in bed i go lamping,hardly goin to meet a young chic in middle of a field,and i did banger racing for ages and thats a defo home breaker .no bad feelings to english girls but most ive met are to far up thier own arse to be any fun anymore,my wifes asian and u get alot more in the way of respect,purfect figure,pure skin etc.my wifes no slave but i tell her if u can lay bricks i will do the hoovering!i got married 10 years ago a despite every one saying dont do it ive never been happier,all fellas need a hobby or boredom sets in and wondering begins.and i do help with the kids and and cooking when needed

Guest Frank

Nothing happened Wazcor. :no::rolleyes: .

She has the runs :sick: and not in a mood just yet. :blink::laugh:

Frank.

JOEB

:laugh::laugh::rofl::D:good:

Frank.

Have to agree with Alastair,my wifes asian,met her when I was based in Hong Kong,celebrated our fifteenth wedding anniversary last saturday,would've probably been in nick without her :yes: Doesnt drink,smoke,or gamble,oh yeah,forgot to mention one thing,she is loaded :yes:;)