On the door step of the Taliban

Well talk about playing right into their hands :icon_eek: they don't even have to leave their own country to get rid of the "enemy", we seem to be doin a pretty good job of it for them :wallbash:

I bet there's some real unrest in our armed forces at the moment knowing that they could be the next to go to the feckin shit hole.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest joe ox

What would you do Al? It takes a bit more than phoning the police or the RSPCA to sort this mess out. I also was under the impression a large amount of them call the UK THERE COUNTRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the risk a soldier takes, which they should be well aware of when they sign up FFS. IMO they should use conscription for the youths who are running around the streets using guns and knifes killing us and each other. I sympathise with the soldiers familys that have been killed but at the end of the day they signed up.

Edited by joe ox
What would you do Al? It takes a bit more than phoning the police or the RSPCA to sort this mess out. I also was under the impression a large amount of them call the UK THERE COUNTRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the risk a soldier takes, which they should be well aware of when they sign up FFS. IMO they should use conscription for the youths who are running around the streets using guns and knifes killing us and each other. I sympathise with the soldiers familys that have been killed but at the end of the day they signed up.

never a truer word spoken but its knowing this bent goverment penny pinching to provide the proper gear for this conflict.Also all the young afgans flooding into this country illigally should be conscipted as well.

Joe, just referring to a previous thread of mine regarding the police and the rspca is a bit childish to be honest and just another typical dig from someone who does not know me :yes: , I was around in 1982 and I had no choice then so I do know a bit.

Just seems that good old soldiering tactics are not on a very highlist of requirements these days which is obvious by the loss of life and that is what this thread is about.

With that in mind, please don't use this thread to get others backs up folks :)

Guest joe ox
Joe, just referring to a previous thread of mine regarding the police and the rspca is a bit childish to be honest and just another typical dig from someone who does not know me :yes: , I was around in 1982 and I had no choice then so I do know a bit.

Just seems that good old soldiering tactics are not on a very highlist of requirements these days which is obvious by the loss of life and that is what this thread is about.

I think your a grass and a weirdo and dont want to know you. Iam sure the armed forces top brass would love to take your advice on board!!!!! As for loss of life its a war FFS. I happen to feel strongly about terrorists blowing us up and flooding our country full of heroin if that gets peoples backs up so FECK.

I think your a grass and a weirdo and dont want to know you. Iam sure the armed forces top brass would love to take your advice on board!!!!! As for loss of life its a war FFS. I happen to feel strongly about terrorists blowing us up and flooding our country full of heroin if that gets peoples backs up so FECK.

:clapper: well done Joe , what other members have said is true then, a trouble maker. What you said about the yobs on the street wouldn't work Joe as they would not hack it :)

because of the rescession the army is at 98% compacity now so its only picking the cream of the crop they wouldnt want the bad attitude most of theses yobs have.

The shame of it is that they'd do us all a favour by dumpin the yobs in a place like that. Just wouldn't work though as the feckers just woudn't have grey matter or the "credentials" to deal with the situation :thumbs:

because of the rescession the army is at 98% compacity now so its only picking the cream of the crop they wouldnt want the bad attitude most of theses yobs have.

The shame of it is that they'd do us all a favour by dumpin the yobs in a place like that. Just wouldn't work though as the feckers just woudn't have grey matter or the "credentials" to deal with the situation :thumbs:

Nor the bottle [bANNED TEXT] it come to the nitty gritty.atvb
Guest joe ox
:clapper: well done Joe , what other members have said is true then, a trouble maker. What you said about the yobs on the street wouldn't work Joe as they would not hack it :)

Iam a trouble maker because I speak my mind and dont agree with you :laugh:

I would rather be labeled a trouble maker than a grass ;)

I totally disagree with that statement in everyword

How many blokes are signed off???

Why is there a huge recruiting purge on???

and why are units going on ops posting blokes in prior to deployment !!!

there is absolutely nothing wrong the soldiering tacticts of the british soldier they are the most proffesional and best trained army in the world ... the problem comes from fighting a dirty war ... the taliban dont follow the geneiva convention and will use any dirty trick they can to kill british soldiers including firing on soldiers and then passing the weapon to a child whilst they change position knowing that a british soldier cannot fire upon a kid unless he is firing at them .....

there is also th IED threat which is massive ... but patroles must go on and you can only spend so much time checking the route ahead otherwise staying in one place to long invites a contact from the taliban ........

the soldiers need more heli lifts to move them around the ground to enable them to carry out effective ops ........

and dont forgett the ratio is that every one of our lads that dies 20 taliban die ...........