what to doo with my jill

hey everyone i got a jill its her first time in season, but anyway i had my hobs balls chop. so i was thinking will my hob make my jill come out of season? its been over 60 days and my jill is still in season or i think she is becuase of the swollen ( carnt remba [bANNED TEXT] its called ) but now she has lost a lil bit of fure on her tail. what should i doo

cheers

data

hey everyone i got a jill its her first time in season, but anyway i had my hobs balls chop. so i was thinking will my hob make my jill come out of season? its been over 60 days and my jill is still in season or i think she is becuase of the swollen ( carnt remba [bANNED TEXT] its called ) but now she has lost a lil bit of fure on her tail. what should i doo

cheers

data

You need to get your jill to the vets and ask for the jill jab, she has been in season far to long and will start to get very ill.

You hob won't be able to take her out of season if he has been castrated.

You have 3 options jill jab every year, spay her or get vasectomised hob.

Up to you if you want her spayed, means if she's a good jill that you want to breed from then you cant, plus the others are cheaper options ;)

right cheers mate i think i might just jabb her for now then let her have a litter then spade her the season after cheers guys gonna take her vets tomoz

she has been in season far to long and will start to get very ill.

utter bo**ocks

not all will do it, but I have a castrated hob that will

utter bo**ocks

really :blink: i thought they couldn't well thats my something new for today :D

they WILL not spay her while she is in season so either get her mated or a jill jab mate.

cheers

jazz

i might get her mated but then again thers so many ferrets out ther think it would be best to get the jab this year and maybe next year think about maten her

they WILL not spay her while she is in season so either get her mated or a jill jab mate.

cheers

jazz

i might get her mated but then again thers so many ferrets out ther think it would be best to get the jab this year and maybe next year think about maten her

Trouble is if you mate her now your looking at 3 & half months before they will be able to be re homed, i think you will struggle to find homes that late everyone will have got what they want by then

utter bo**ocks

Why utter bollocks Stubby? True its not a dead cert they will get ill but they definitely can do.

Guest shadowz

I would get her jabbed.

I think the operation after being in season for 60days are a bit to risky.

so get her jabbed and then decide what you want to do re spay when she is out of season ( I would recommend spaying personally )