in most of the films hes been in hes benn taken drugs or other illegal activitys so for all you who think hes a role model :laugh: all hes doing is keeping it real. ffs most of us have had a smoke or a line at some time in our lifes it doesnt get us in the papers

We're not in the public eye though mate or would anyone with any savvy do it infront of kids! Kids know the difference between him snorting in a acting role and doing it for real, I know my lad of 13 who likes watching him knows he is only acting.........

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

in most of the films hes been in hes benn taken drugs or other illegal activitys so for all you who think hes a role model :laugh: all hes doing is keeping it real. ffs most of us have had a smoke or a line at some time in our lifes it doesnt get us in the papers

Anthony Hopkins played Hannibal Lector in one of his movies,so is it ok for him to go around killing and eating people....as he's only keeping it real :thumbs:

one thing thats being overlooked is the money making the pub in question has done by selling the footage to the sun

so the pub are as guilty as anybody, if they had kept quiet who would know ??

if the sun had any morals they would of said "no" , but as we all know they havn't.

that said he is still a twat

just my opinion

sean

one thing thats being overlooked is the money making the pub in question has done by selling the footage to the sun

so the pub are as guilty as anybody, if they had kept quiet who would know ??

if the sun had any morals they would of said "no" , but as we all know they havn't.

that said he is still a twat

just my opinion

sean

All the papers are hypocritical b*****ds,look at :wacko: Jacko.Only a few years ago he was a paedo,now he's the bees knees,same with Jade Goody...a rascist,then fook me she's Princess Di's step sister....

If you had incriminating evidence on some ponce who lords it around like he does.Bet there's not many on here who wouldn't take the ££££'s thta were offered for the clip,know i would......think of all the gear you could buy with the money :whistling:

Just my opinion

:signthankspin:

All you old c**ts get a sad on with Drugs..Most of my mate are decent hard working lads who dont smash up old ladies or have acted out scenes from scarface , they just like to go out at the wekend have a drink a bit of sniff or downers later on and enjoy themselves..

Coke nowadays is unbelieveably prevelant its become like cigarettes almost in the ubiqtious back pocket " fags, phone , money , beak" check.

Personally its not something I am into but like it or not, Coke is here to stay

All you old c**ts get a sad on with Drugs..Most of my mate are decent hard working lads who dont smash up old ladies or have acted out scenes from scarface , they just like to go out at the wekend have a drink a bit of sniff or downers later on and enjoy themselves..

Coke nowadays is unbelieveably prevelant its become like cigarettes almost in the ubiqtious back pocket " fags, phone , money , beak" check.

Personally its not something I am into but like it or not, Coke is here to stay

Yep and so is rape,paedophillia,mugging,acts of terrorism and random violence...so get used to it

Yes alcohol is the worst of them all,but this country is heading for a total phsycosis breakdown in years to come..the majority of it caused by drugs.....because it does no one any harm... does it?:wallbash:

If the goverment thought it did you no harm they would have legalised it years ago just for the tax it would bring in,look at the taxes on cigarettes and alcohol...

Thanks for reading ,,,from this old c**t :tongue2:

Yep and so is rape,paedophillia,mugging,acts of terrorism and random violence...so get used to it

Yes alcohol is the worst of them all,but this country is heading for a total phsycosis breakdown in years to come..the majority of it caused by drugs.....because it does no one any harm... does it?:wallbash:

If the goverment thought it did you no harm they would have legalised it years ago just for the tax it would bring in,look at the taxes on cigarettes and alcohol...

Sorry mate, don't agree with a word of that. :no: I have experience of the type of psychosis you speak of, (not with myself..) and I know that only a certain % of people are susceptible to it. Those most likely affected are those in society who are likely to be predisposed to a form of mental illness. Drug use merely acts as a trigger that activates the underlying illness. Alcohol can & does activate these same triggers in certain individuals, (again speaking though experience) often triggering paranoia, depression and a whole host of other mental issues.

Its all very well saying he,s a role model so he should or shouldnt be doing this and that....but has he asked to be this role model the lads an actor nothing more nothing less its like all the pro footballers it seems once they sign up as a pro they suddenly have to become whiter than white role models to kids...why ?.....its part of the british culture these days to delve so far into peoples personal lives it would be hard not to catch them at something or other..........just because a lads an actor or a pro footballer shouldnt automatically sign them up to a squeaky clean life that kids can look up to and respect,thats not real life.

Maybe if the media and public paid more attention to what these people are good at and not trying to catch them out on some scandal somewhere we wouldnt even hear about what is after all......a mans private life.

Sorry mate, don't agree with a word of that. :no: I have experience of the type of psychosis you speak of, (not with myself..) and I know that only a certain % of people are susceptible to it. Those most likely affected are those in society who are likely to be predisposed to a form of mental illness. Drug use merely acts as a trigger that activates the underlying illness. Alcohol can & does activate these same triggers in certain individuals, (again speaking though experience) often triggering paranoia, depression and a whole host of other mental issues.

I bow down to your mentalness malt,but i think psychosis is a perfect explanation of the point i'm trying to make(just my opinion)

I think but as you pointed out if they didn't take drugs or alcohol they may never have triggered off the mental illnesses.I'm not saying all psychosis or mental illnesses are drug & drink related,but i think the majority will be in the future.....

Psychosis

He's just a boyo at the end of the day......fame hasn't changed him and he's enjoying himself. Let him get on with it!!

He's not the only one doing it....he wasn't caught sniffin the Queens knickers FFS

Its all very well saying he,s a role model so he should or shouldnt be doing this and that....but has he asked to be this role model the lads an actor nothing more nothing less its like all the pro footballers it seems once they sign up as a pro they suddenly have to become whiter than white role models to kids...why ?.....its part of the british culture these days to delve so far into peoples personal lives it would be hard not to catch them at something or other..........just because a lads an actor or a pro footballer shouldnt automatically sign them up to a squeaky clean life that kids can look up to and respect,thats not real life.

Maybe if the media and public paid more attention to what these people are good at and not trying to catch them out on some scandal somewhere we wouldnt even hear about what is after all......a mans private life.

True Gnash, but the sad fact is there's no such thing as a private life in modern Britain. :no: We live in the age of information where 24 hour news coverage is the norm, so every little action is pounced upon dissected & discussed, even if the subject matter has little real worth. Papers & the rest of the media feel the need to keep us constantly informed of every little detail of the lives of famous people.

The sad thing is, is that a certain section of society are only too willing to lap it up and fuel it further..