alaunts

i have been looking over some of the old post and the alaunts seem to be getting a bit of a hard time so what does everyone think of these dogs honest oppions please and why cheers :thumbs:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have been looking over some of the old post and the alaunts seem to be getting a bit of a hard time so what does everyone think of these dogs honest oppions please and why cheers :thumbs:

persanaly i dont like them,

no reason realy just dont like the look ov them,

atb

they have took fair bit stick the alaunts but the funny thing is half the folk slagging them have not even seen an alaunt work i think people should go out with someone that has a working alaunt and see it work before they open thare mouth and start slagging them thare just like any other breed you get good ones and bad ones but people have already made thare minds up before they even see these dogs i cant understand this

heres a pic of a alaunt x /3/4 gray 1/4 bull this is my mates bitch she is 2 year 4 month in this pic some bullx are heavier than she is

kea2year4month-1.jpg

and she was a bit younger in this pic

kea1.jpg

pointless x breed with a stupid name bred for £££££££

av bred my alaunt bitch twice and it was not for £££££££ mate thare was lads wanting pups off my bitch cheers

so how do they compare to a decent bull x??

a suppose it depends what you want to know a bullx will be faster than my bitch becouse she is not that fast at all but i use her for working with my terriers and i can trust her 100% with terriers and other dogs and she is very powerfull and she does what i ask of her and im happy so thats all that matters to me diffrennt people might want diffrent things out a dog

pre ban, is she fast enough for roe?

would you compare her to a halfx or a 5/8ths?

or are they more like a full bull?

she is faster than a bull terrier but when you say a halfx or a 5/8ths it just depends you get fast halfx and slow halfx its the same as the alaunts my one is not fast but scotsmans dog of this site is alot faster than mine but my bitch has had a couple of foxes on the lamp but a fox to a heavy set dog like an alaunt is like a terrier catching a rat

what aboot pre ban roe?

any a them fast enuff??????

my bitch has not had a roe herself but a think scotsmans dog would catch a roe he does not look quick to look at but he would shock a few people if they saw him running i got a shock when i saw him run