its just to agressive with people when u grab its coller and i have a baby and i dont want my pup to bite him so to be safe than sorry u no what kids are like with dogs ive decided to sell her it was bought off this site off pitndall born 22 march im only askin £90 dont want it to go to eny prats will swap for a terrier bitch adault or pup (good with children ) patt or lakeland pm me plz no negative replys

post-33717-1246713928_thumb.jpg

Edited by wildhunter

grab its collar and when she goes to bite, give her a slap, not too hard but enough to let her know. keep hold of the collar and if she bites again, slap again repeat till she stops thats what i done with my pup and shes now fine.

my pup(out of the same litter)is spot on with my two yr old.mylittle lad drags him about etc and the pup just takes it,(you still owe me a battery by the way...)if you 100% want rid of her,bring her back and i'll give you what you paid for her back. :good:

If a pup of that age is deemed agressive then it is nearly always the fault of the handler/owner: wrong sort of handling will turn any pup with spirit into a defensive bite-back creature. If the pup has come to associate being 'grabbed' by the collar as a precurser to being shut in a kennel, or being told off, or it has simply been too roughly handled then all the above could make a pup want to stand up for itself. Sounds as though she'd be better off with someone who understands dogs. Hope she finds a decent home.

my pup(out of the same litter)is spot on with my two yr old.mylittle lad drags him about etc and the pup just takes it,(you still owe me a battery by the way...)if you 100% want rid of her,bring her back and i'll give you what you paid for her back. :good:

so these dogs are good just im in somerset lookin for a dog bred this way i would look after the dog as i would my child if i aws with her mother but hoping to get a pup or sapling to keeep me out of trouble pm me let me know what you think good hunting matt32

so these dogs are good just im in somerset lookin for a dog bred this way i would look after the dog as i would my child if i aws with her mother but hoping to get a pup or sapling to keeep me out of trouble pm me let me know what you think good hunting matt32

i'd go so far as to say he's my lads best mate! :clapper: this is the litter brother to this pup

post-9329-1246801559_thumb.jpg

i'd go so far as to say he's my lads best mate! :clapper: this is the litter brother to this pup

cracking picture that mate! :yes:

its just to agressive with people when u grab its coller and i have a baby and i dont want my pup to bite him so to be safe than sorry u no what kids are like with dogs ive decided to sell her it was bought off this site off pitndall born 22 march im only askin £90 dont want it to go to eny prats will swap for a terrier bitch adault or pup (good with children ) patt or lakeland pm me plz no negative replys

Here's a negative reply, your a dick, and anyone who swaps you a dog is too.

Pitndall well done for offering to take the pup back.

Here's a negative reply, your a dick, and anyone who swaps you a dog is too.

Pitndall well done for offering to take the pup back.

tell me how am i a dick ??? you dont even no me to call me a dick

he's pm'd me saying he's going to give the dog another chance and train it out of him. he's only a young lad and his kids come first(as it should be!) so don't be too harsh on him.. :thumbs: i've said if he needs any advice etc that i'll help him as much as i can and i'll still take the pup back at any stage but hopefully the dog will be staying in his present home. :thumbs: