Litter for sale

Just keep the lines close, i owe it all to the original breeder, my great aunt Ethel, may she rest in peace............................................shes not dead yet............................

Feck me just spilt me coffee :laugh:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT PEOPLE COMMENT ON STUPID TOPIC`S LIKE THIS AND THEY DONT COMMENT ON GOOD TOPIC WHAT A F**KING RETARD SIMMION... :censored:

its maybe because what simo has put is the truth

Ohh, Sounds a usefull cross, put me down for 2 bitches please :clapper:

But on a more serious note, there seems to be more and more goons breading shite to shite then ever before.... trying to re-invent the wheel.............. :wallbash:

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT PEOPLE COMMENT ON STUPID TOPIC`S LIKE THIS AND THEY DONT COMMENT ON GOOD TOPIC WHAT A F**KING RETARD SIMMION... :censored:
well said you wanna grow up simoman its like school yard bullying fair enough jrt x greyhound has fcuked up but dont take the piss on here get his contact details and go say it to his face

Ummmmm i think its a joke.....a bit of light hearted banter, chill out darling. Maybe the SERIOUS dog men have had enough of people taking the piss!! At the and of the day its only the poor dogs that suffer...ending up in rescue centres and being passed from pillar to post!!

Edited by dangergirl
well said you wanna grow up simoman its like school yard bullying fair enough jrt x greyhound has fcuked up but dont take the piss on here get his contact details and go say it to his face

It was hard work but all your toys are back in the :whistling: pram

Retarded is a strong word, perhaps slow would be more appropriate, although i have mastered the caps lock key :whistling:

Retarded is a strong word, perhaps slow would be more appropriate, although i have mastered the caps lock key :whistling:

well said simoman some mardy f**kers on here if you dont want to get involved in this beast of line dont comment!! :chair::feck:

i'd like to reserve one male & one female from the next litter, but only if you let me pay 500 pounds each and buy you a ist class plane ticket & gold plated carrier to fly them over here. should be just the thing for grizzly bear & canadian grey wolves one out.

Edited by Pops
i'd like to reserve one male & one female from the next litter, but only if you let me pay 500 pounds each and buy you a ist class plane ticket & gold plated carrier to fly them over here. should be just the thing for grizzly bear & canadian grey wolves one out.

I think you will find them more than adequate. I shall contact you via pm with my required travel arrangements................