Ferrets & Flu

mustela putorious furo how many times have you claimed on your own site that ferrets cant catch flu from humans? just as you stated early in this thread a link is put up stating that influenza B can be transmitted twixt humans, seals and FERRETS. TRUE or FALSE

Y.I.S Leeview

Who's "mustela putorious furo"? Why not ask him/her about whatever his/her site says or doesn't say?

There has never been any doubt that influenza is zoonotic so far as I'm aware, and no amount of you claiming otherwise will fool anyone with the reading ability normally expected of anyone who attended school for the full term, or at least the term in which English comprehension was taught.

Do you have any evidence--I mean evidence, not the opinions of your equally ignorant and uneducated mates--suggesting that the human cold is zoonotic?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The virus is no more alive than a stone, and therefore cannot cause anything.

An interesting and telling misunderstanding. Do stones have life cycles in your world? Do they contain DNA/RNA? Are they able to replicate themselves?

What a fascinating and unpredictable world you must live in. You go to bed one night and when you wake up in the morning your house is twice the size it was, because all the stones it's made of have replicated. Mind you, it's hard to see where all the space would have come from, because all the stones in your garden would have replicated too.

Edited by CommanderData
Really?

So what 'causes' Influenza then?

Or Alzheimers'.....or BSE.....

Well BSE is caused by a prion, sir! :angel::laugh:

As indeed is Alzheimers....

Or rather, they aren't according to The Mighty Flynn*, because prions aren't 'alive'.

mustela putorious furo how many times have you claimed on your own site that ferrets cant catch flu from humans? just as you stated early in this thread a link is put up stating that influenza B can be transmitted twixt humans, seals and FERRETS. TRUE or FALSE

Y.I.S Leeview

Who's "mustela putorious furo"? Why not ask him/her about whatever his/her site says or doesn't say?

There has never been any doubt that influenza is zoonotic so far as I'm aware, and no amount of you claiming otherwise will fool anyone with the reading ability normally expected of anyone who attended school for the full term, or at least the term in which English comprehension was taught.

Do you have any evidence--I mean evidence, not the opinions of your equally ignorant and uneducated mates--suggesting that the human cold is zoonotic?

Has a wife goes under the name of worzel gummidge on flaming ferret :whistling: funnily enough not being a gambler prefer certainties if the admin check out yours and funferrets IP would they match? :hmm:

Y.I.S Leeview

So what 'causes' Alzheimers'..........

Well......................erm......................its..................erm.....

...............................there................................

Sorry what did you say?

Well......................erm......................its..................erm.....

Sorry what did you say?

your the best mate :notworthy::notworthy:

Y.I.S Leeview

Has a wife goes under the name of worzel gummidge on flaming ferret :whistling: funnily enough not being a gambler prefer certainties if the admin check out yours and funferrets IP would they match? :hmm:

Y.I.S Leeview

Well stone me, I'll sleep very soundly tonight with that knowledge in mind! Thanks for that! :laugh:

Y.I.S Leeview

Y.I.S Leeview

Well stone me, I'll sleep very soundly tonight with that knowledge in mind! Thanks for that! :laugh:

You do that Malt!! My Mother has Alzheimers' A Close Friend died of CJD at 32 and My Son is dead!! I however on the other hand still have the ability to care!!! Making sure all of My Family and working Team are in good health

Sleep easy Bud its folk Like YOU that make me sick to my stomach!

You do that Malt!! My Mother has Alzheimers' A Close Friend died of CJD at 32 and My Son is dead!! I however on the other hand still have the ability to care!!! Making sure all of My Family and working Team are in good health

Sleep easy Bud its folk Like YOU that make me sick to my stomach!

Steady on woman, :blink: I was only referring to this nugget of priceless info from Leeview:

Has a wife goes under the name of worzel gummidge on flaming ferret whistling.gif funnily enough not being a gambler prefer certainties if the admin check out yours and funferrets IP would they match? hmm.gif

Y.I.S Leeview

Sorry if you took it the wrong way, but I didn't say anything like what you seem to suggest.

Sorry what did you say?

I wouldn't fret, Mal.

Flynn seems not to have taken exception to a rather more relevent post.

Sorry what did you say?

I wouldn't fret, Mal.

Hasn't she? Mind reader too eh Droid!! :no:

Sorry what did you say?

I wouldn't fret, Mal.

Diversion tactics droid, ohhh mind games eh :clapper: