Nasty Ferret Kit

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone for a bit of biofield therapy? It's worked wonders for my stress levels.. :wub:

come over here and rub my chakra's mate :signthankspin:

:angel: Chakra.s are My Department!!! :signthankspin: and you certainly dont rub them :rofl:

I thought that, he must be thinking of maracas! :icon_eek::laugh:

I've got some raki crystals if they're any good Mushroom, I'm overstocked to the eyeballs. ;)

Anyone for a bit of biofield therapy? It's worked wonders for my stress levels.. :wub:

come over here and rub my chakra's mate :signthankspin:

:angel: Chakra.s are My Department!!! :signthankspin: and you certainly dont rub them :rofl:

I thought that, he must be thinking of maracas! :icon_eek::laugh:

I've got some raki crystals if they're any good Mushroom, I'm overstocked to the eyeballs. ;)

do ya smoke 'em??? :drag:

Does anyone know a good health food shop near Lincoln? Im low on my omega 3 capsules and my ragwort and hay dip?

Near to the Stonebow on the corner a good supplier of.......... things a Chap Like your self might need!! :haha:

Near to the Stonebow on the corner a good supplier of.......... things a Chap Like your self might need!! :haha:

Saucy madam, hope your not refering to what I think your refering to :whistling:

They do a nice Range in Pink :tongue2:

Saucy madam, hope your not refering to what I think your refering to :whistling:

think he preferrs brown range :doh::D

Im shocked saucy, things like that dont enter my head..........................until a 30 minute cycle.................