Anyone else

Any other poor sod's out of work? I got laid off about 3 months ago now, and can't find nothing at all :cry: , Even applied for jobs I would never normaly dream of doing like sitting behind a desk all day, And still to no avail.

A holiday rep sounds good, 6 months abroad (shite money) but all food and accomidation paid for, I'm certianly goin to be looking into it, Don't know why more people aren't

ATB McKay

Any other poor sod's out of work? I got laid off about 3 months ago now, and can't find nothing at all :cry: , Even applied for jobs I would never normaly dream of doing like sitting behind a desk all day, And still to no avail.

A holiday rep sounds good, 6 months abroad (shite money) but all food and accomidation paid for, I'm certianly goin to be looking into it, Don't know why more people aren't

ATB McKay

yer mate im out of work i well need a job soon because im geting well tempted to rob a bank i need some £££££££££ ;)

Edited by csme55ex

been out of work since last august cant find anything applying for jobs every week no ones interested looked at doing a plumbing course but government knocked me back with help funding it.it fxxxs me off had 3 jobs since leaving school in 82. 3 years in first job 11 in second and 12 in last one. paid my dues year in year out and they expect you to live next to fxxk all. signing on has become a joke all new folk that sign on get lectures about applying for jobs all i get is sign here please see you in a fortnight.

no local farms about that you could ask to see if they got anywork, even tell them you will do a couple of days in advance no pay so they can see what you like before taking you on. atb.

I might try that, Theres an abattoir about a few miles from here, might go and ask there

I have been redundant since january but dont get any benifits due to a small pension from [bANNED TEXT] i worked at the pit.I have applied to work as a carer in an old peoples home but been told i wont get it due to some poaching offences from 20 year back as they class it as theft but they will set immagrants on whos criminal records carnt be verified.The local steel works have just finnished 800 and things are looking bad for a lot of men and women in this area a lot worst than the 80s.

Don't apply to agancies. They advertise phantom jobs just to reach their targets. It's easy to make an advert for anything temp ongoing just to get you on their books. Then you phone, wait, phone for months till the penny drops. If an Agency doesnt get you work in a week f**k them. They are screwing you!

Just wondering. So many people have lost their means of income. Why? Well, we are told it is because the banks made some bad decisions. So what happens? The government give these incompetants more of our money to play with.

Think about it. If you gave your friend £100 pounds to look after and they come back to you and tell you they lost it. What would you do?

The bankers have stole from us, the scum as they see us, and have been given more of our money through taxes. Write to your bank demanding to know where the cash has gone. When your wages are paid in, withdraw it!

The Government is no longer in charge. The Bankers rule!

The thing is. We supply the banks. Demand your pay by check. F**k direct debit. It's a con. How many are in credit with BT or gas, leccy? They are making interest on your money! If you ask for it back they are told to offer you a 'Payment Holiday'.

It's your money people.

If your bank wants to 'charge' you for using YOUR money then demand payment in cash!

Together we are strong! Alone we are nothing.

Just wondering. So many people have lost their means of income. Why? Well, we are told it is because the banks made some bad decisions. So what happens? The government give these incompetants more of our money to play with.

Think about it. If you gave your friend £100 pounds to look after and they come back to you and tell you they lost it. What would you do?

The bankers have stole from us, the scum as they see us, and have been given more of our money through taxes. Write to your bank demanding to know where the cash has gone. When your wages are paid in, withdraw it!

The Government is no longer in charge. The Bankers rule!

The thing is. We supply the banks. Demand your pay by check. F**k direct debit. It's a con. How many are in credit with BT or gas, leccy? They are making interest on your money! If you ask for it back they are told to offer you a 'Payment Holiday'.

It's your money people.

If your bank wants to 'charge' you for using YOUR money then demand payment in cash!

Together we are strong! Alone we are nothing.

very wise words and info i knew nothing about will try get my interest back :) bloody well doubt it though :D :D thieving gits.

i'm quiet an we're struggling just 'bout makin ends meet with a little on side and my mrs is a nurse who deals with proper poorly kids for the NHS where is the bloody justice(she gets less than a plastic piggy [com warden]). f#ck it i'm gonna sign on with a bogas name (nhadia mustaphalockmeawaycozi'mawoman) wearing a sheet (blacked with british coal dust obviously) and get everything me and my thirty strong tribe need which way is east??? :notworthy: it's time to pray

Edited by mushroom

ATB McKay

yer mate im out of work i well need a job soon because im geting well tempted to rob a bank i need some £££££££££ ;)

Thats what I like to see, a young man prepared to get off his arse and look for graft ;) make it a Natwest, I hate them fookers with a passion :D

no local farms about that you could ask to see if they got anywork, even tell them you will do a couple of days in advance no pay so they can see what you like before taking you on. atb.

I might try that, Theres an abattoir about a few miles from here, might go and ask there

try ur best top get in there mate

they pay brilliant bucks