Poorly housed lurchers

Is this acceptable ?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. do you think these dogs are being kept in cramped conditions

• Yes
    • No
    • Fck me, that's not right !!

you can't see that that bed is 17" by 20" appx,(breeze blocks are standard sizes), you think that's enough room for a 26" lurcher to sleep on comfortably !! :blink:

I said I couldnt tell, is that his bed?.........maybe he lays on the floor.........who knows from that picture is what I am saying?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you can't see that that bed is 17" by 20" appx,(breeze blocks are standard sizes), you think that's enough room for a 26" lurcher to sleep on comfortably !! :blink:

I said I couldnt tell, is that his bed?.........maybe he lays on the floor.........who knows from that picture is what I am saying?

it is his bed, he has quite clearly stated that !!! I only asked why he didn't take it the full length across the back and was told to go fly a kite !!!

I'm not saying anymore on the subject as Skycat has spotted my weakness, apparently "I'm not OK so nobody else can be OK." If your'e in a bad place mentally or emotionally then you'll try and make everyone else suffer as well.

so I'm off to see my shrink, to up my dose !!! ;)

Guest gaz100604

it is his bed, he has quite clearly stated that !!! I only asked why he didn't take it the full length across the back and was told to go fly a kite !!!

I'm not saying anymore on the subject as Skycat has spotted my weakness, apparently "I'm not OK so nobody else can be OK." If your'e in a bad place mentally or emotionally then you'll try and make everyone else suffer as well.

i think your bob on son , i bet theres a fair few dogs kept in hell holes by folk on here

i think your bob on son , i bet theres a fair few dogs kept in hell holes by folk on here

that doesnt make it alright,does it mate,never mind all this bollox about not being able to see the whole picture,that little fecking square of cold hard concrete is their bed,fecking disgrace,no matter how you look at it :angry:

Yea like I said, few conciounces being pricked, when you go to bed can you sleep soundly that your trusty companion is fed, warm and dry......I can !

looks like a prison cell :o

must be hard and cold in winter :no: .

cant realy see how the dogs are cos of the quality of pic

but bet they are not happy to go back there after a days graft.

shocking realy when a few blankets cost a couple of quid.

lofti.

believe me a cell is easy and warm in winter :D try to take all this on board DD and make it better for them because they deserve it

that doesnt make it alright,does it mate,never mind all this bollox about not being able to see the whole picture,that little fecking square of cold hard concrete is their bed,fecking disgrace,no matter how you look at it :angry:

I agree it doesn't make it right, if you can't take care of them, don't have them. Hunt with using a gun, easier to care for. Not our god give right to treat dogs like shit!!!!

I agree that IF that is how they are being kept, then it should be better........much better!!, so dont all piss your pants.

How many think the owners of the fat pets are cruel feckers? :)

I asked a simple question last night on here and got abused :blink: so I'll put it to the vote, do you think these dogs have adequate room for a healthy comfortable life ???

"they have enough room to eat and crap, what more do they need" :o

26" lurcher on an 18" square bed...

post-899-1246176220_thumb.jpg

words fail me on this one !!

post-899-1246176285.jpg

With all due respect mate.Are you saying the dogs sleep on those blocks.If so get a grip.atb. Catcher 1

Guest lurchers&terriers
Stoney you carry on talking out ya ass, your obviously used to it, you ve got no respect for animals, anti, dont make me laugh, instead of hiding away from the facts and getting personal, open your mind up and think about what were debating, it's not a personal thing between u and I, we obviously have different morals and standards,

again I reiterate...some bad conciounces, it's not my fault you think it's ok to treat these wonderful proud animals like rats.

we have dont different standards at all i wouldnt keep a dog in there meself or think its ok to do so its just pointless going on about something you cant do fcuk all about and seeing how digger dan aint got back to you it shows he aint bothered or its a piss take!!! and what the fcuk is a conciounces?? or do you mean conscience? cause if you do mine is perfectly clear as my dogs are as happy as any and dont say i dont respect animals when you no fcuk all about me and my dogs :angry:

Even if he dont give a f**k, There would of been some members reading this thread who do keep dogs in them conditions and they know now that its wrong full stop.

Edited by lurchers&terriers