Poorly housed lurchers

Is this acceptable ?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. do you think these dogs are being kept in cramped conditions

• Yes
    • No
    • Fck me, that's not right !!

I asked a simple question last night on here and got abused :blink: so I'll put it to the vote, do you think these dogs have adequate room for a healthy comfortable life ???

"they have enough room to eat and crap, what more do they need" :o

26" lurcher on an 18" square bed...

post-899-1246176220_thumb.jpg

words fail me on this one !!

post-899-1246176285.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i voted yes it looks like its balancing on a breeze block not sitting on its bed......looks cold and hard with no bedding too. dogs need a comfy bed they can curl up in when their cold and sprawl out when their warm.......a good sized outdoor run to walk around in and piss....shit away from their bed area. if people abused you for that they are morons who couldnt keep white mice

I voted the option with the expletive in it :censored:

This kind of thing makes it hard for people to understand that kennelled dogs can live a comfortable life. I meet so many people who think kennelling out is 'cruel' and to be frank if this is the kind of example they're thinking of, they'd be correct. Dogs kept like that aren't going to be in any mental shape to want to work well, never mind the physical problems that will crop up.

I'm not trying to have a go or that but if these dogs are not yours then why are you putting put the pictures? And did you ask the owners permission first? I know the conditions areNOT ideal. But there maybe a reason for it maybe be "temp housing" for what ever reason. But the point i am making is that if these dogs are not yours then you shouldnt be posting their pics

I'm not trying to have a go or that but if these dogs are not yours then why are you putting put the pictures? And did you ask the owners permission first? I know the conditions areNOT ideal. But there maybe a reason for it maybe be "temp housing" for what ever reason. But the point i am making is that if these dogs are not yours then you shouldnt be posting their pics

perhaps I shouldn't, perhaps he shouldn't have given me abuse for asking a simple question.... the pics are already on here posted by the owner of the dogs, I've just moved them !!!!

perhaps we should all mind our own business and leave dogs live in squalor, he has no excuse, they are not temporary if he can't house them so they can have a decent standard of life perhaps he shouldn't have them !!!!

oh!! and I'm an armchair hunter, internet warrior call me what you like !!! but I will speak out whn I think something is wrong !!!

This is 100% what the anti's love, I can read the headline now above the picture of these poor animals

"AND THEYRE SUPPOESED TO LOVE AND RESPECT THERE DOGS !!!" this for me is a total joke and imo these dogs would be better off dead, to see such proud animals living like this makes me sick, working dogs can surely be worked hard but treated with respect, Craig.

This is 100% what the anti's love, I can read the headline now above the picture of these poor animals

"AND THEYRE SUPPOESED TO LOVE AND RESPECT THERE DOGS !!!" this for me is a total joke and imo these dogs would be better off dead, to see such proud animals living like this makes me sick, working dogs can surely be worked hard but treated with respect, Craig.

well said mate :thumbs: