Look Out Lamping

Had a txt of a farmer asking if I could sort out a fox problem on a small holding of 20 acre, a lady has lost a few of her pet chickens to a fox, which shes seen regular during the day, shes also got an earth on there, so I'll check that later during the cold months... Dixyhmr had a look out for a couple of hours and we managed a few rabbits and some young foxes, three other foxes left the field, one an adult the other youngsters, they didn't hang around and when they were sat for a minute the shots were unsafe...Sort them out later... Check out dixys cheesey grin :clapper:

lamp.jpg

Why do people have to look so glum on photos ;)

If everyone smiled a bit more the world would be a better place :yes:

Oh and Ian its alright saying that but you cant see in the picture what I was sat on. I wish youd stop leaving "things" laid around...... :whistling:

Oh we know what you were sat on..

exhibit1.jpg

Oh and Ian its alright saying that but you cant see in the picture what I was sat on. I wish youd stop leaving "things" laid around...... :whistling:

exhibit1.jpg

Good sesh there lads :gunsmilie: What's on that's glove's finger then Ian??? mud,grease????

exhibit1.jpg

Good sesh there lads :gunsmilie: What's on that's glove's finger then Ian??? mud,grease????

Looks like botty burp Andy, ask Dixy :icon_redface:

Chaps just been round to collect foxes. Asked me to keep any future ones as well as a few other animals. Nice to see them been put to good use and also a few quid to pay for rounds etc.... :thumbs:

Nice one, didn't think he'd pay :laugh: