And they think hunting is barbaric....

I dont have a problem whatso ever with people wearing fur, but the thought of it coming from somewhere like this is stomach churning.

PS only download the vid if you have a very strong stomach.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't watched the video (computer is crap), but i can guess what it shows, although i dont agree with it you have to remember its done by "peta" look at the videos they've done on hunting etc, the fur industry is the same as hunting its only takes one bad apple to get every one tarred with the same brush.

regards smoggy

Never watched anything by peta before, just had this sent through by email saying "dont watch the vid, just sign the petition" ... Well I'd never sign anything I hadn't looked into, (Haven't signed it) and I'm not sure these online petitions have much clout any way. Watch half the vid and was actually shaking with how sick I felt :( and I'm pretty hardened (for a girl ;) )

I just wanted to put in to perspective the sh*t that we get given for our heavily legislated sports... compared to this... doesn't come close does it.

and we get shit for killing pre ban barbaric

If They have to do it, At least [kill] thing first if its for [Fur+Food]. A [bullet] in the Head,wont damage fur+meat, Cruel b*****ds :censored:

Guest foxyjo.

I'm not going to watch it Tis...

A friend emailed it to me, and he is a hardened old bugger, and he told me not to watch it, just sign. He said it was dreadful, ,and really haunted him...

ummm...I'm going to stick my neck out here, and probably get taken down in a hail....but i wouldn't give a toss who stopped this, PETA, RSPCA, WWF, who-the f**k-ever. If they can stop it, then good luck to them. Nothing in the world deserves to suffer like that and this is what animal rights should be about, not us.

I'm not going to watch it Tis...

A friend emailed it to me, and he is a hardened old bugger, and he told me not to watch it, just sign. He said it was dreadful, ,and really haunted him...

ummm...I'm going to stick my neck out here, and probably get taken down in a hail....but i wouldn't give a toss who stopped this, PETA, RSPCA, WWF, who-the f**k-ever. If they can stop it, then good luck to them. Nothing in the world deserves to suffer like that and this is what animal rights should be about, not us.

Well said