Have you lot got something against all foreigners lol

actic are you white? you sound like a forigner, and who ever said i was racist why the fock is my kids grandmother half morocan half white and there grandfather is half cast. my kids just look like tanned white kids but are mixed race. avtic your a prick with all your fancy typing

Sorry you cannot understand what i have written.

Did you mean Mixed Race?

;)

to be onest i didn't even get past the first line you bell end. see you on crime watch foking imagrent :bye:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this is how it is nowadays Being English is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

i say send em back polish,albanines ,romanins soon this county will be run by one of them

read in the sun the muslims are trying to ban barbie doll and cartoons with pigs as main caracters because barbie wears makeup and has a bf not a good role model for muslim girls and they hate pigs what a joke also they stoped the 3 pigs story book ryme thing from entering in a compertition as it mite upset the british muslims a total waste of fukin time

No bloody sense of humour these Asians.

Why, the guitarist of that trendy Beat Combo 'The Macc Lads' left because they used a studio called 'Porky Pigs' to record one of their albums.... :laugh:

Guest busterdog

Don't think Artic is of mixed race, he's just bin force fed bullshit to pass his police agendas, he must be trying for a promotion.

You would live next door to a street full of Pakis :clapper: BOLLOCKS!!!!

what would all you lot do with the halfcast/mixed race people. born here, some for a few generations???

and dont use some shit answer , and say send them back to country of origin . as thats here ;)

actic are you white? you sound like a forigner, and who ever said i was racist why the fock is my kids grandmother half morocan half white and there grandfather is half cast. my kids just look like tanned white kids but are mixed race. avtic your a prick with all your fancy typing

Did you mean Mixed Race?

;)

to be onest i didn't even get past the first line you bell end. see you on crime watch foking imagrent :bye:

Lol, ok chap make sure mummy tapes it for you! Please dont have nightmares.

Busterdog, your a sad useless narrow minded mutant.

It wont be long now.

:D

read in the sun the muslims are trying to ban barbie doll and cartoons with pigs as main caracters because barbie wears makeup and has a bf not a good role model for muslim girls and they hate pigs what a joke also they stoped the 3 pigs story book ryme thing from entering in a compertition as it mite upset the british muslims a total waste of fukin time

theyll probably f**king sucseed :thumbdown:

just wondering out of intrest does anyone live in rotherham town on here, :o

Yes i live in rotherham and wat a shit hole it is at least we have got a pakistani lord mayor.
Just been reading posts and at lot of peeps say get all foreigners out etc etc.

Now hang on a minute.

My wife is foreign and she works fricking hard. She has gone from putting class rooms together for a education to a financial manager. All work and grafted by herself.

I agree with the imigration status but please peeps, dont tarnish all foreigners with the same brush. There is a few decent poeple about. Trust me i married one and not just cas she is a fit sexy european lassie :p

truth is, you are fortunate enough to have found a good 'n' :yes:but they are in very short supply and we tend to get all the parasites from all over the world, the universe and beyond ending up at the reception desk of the Benifits Agency who, if they don't get their way start the "it's because I'm black!!!" or green or yellow thing :yes: and I think with this in mind is it any wonder folk don't want them here?

I'm not sorry if this upsets folk, just imagine us trying the same scam in their countries of origin, their ruling parties certainly wouldn't put up with it, so feck them! :laugh::)

Guest busterdog

:cry:

Did you mean Mixed Race?

;)

Lol, ok chap make sure mummy tapes it for you! Please dont have nightmares.

Busterdog, your a sad useless narrow minded mutant.

It wont be long now.

:D

Artic you bin speeking to my misses again, :cry::cry::( PLOD

The word racist is only boring to people who are racist.

It shows great lack of intellect to pick on the lowest common denominator, using a persons appearance to describe them. Generalising about groups of people, picking individuals as demonstrative of an entire race.

Isn't it pathetic and unimaginative to describe English people as lager louts or hooray henries, or some other 'typical' terminology. There are arseholes in every race, colour, creed. There are also close, happy and harmonious families who care for each other and their neighbours.

Racist behaviour will never be acceptable in this country, we have a strong heritage of multi-culturalism - we are born a mongrel nation of anglo-saxon, norman and celtic origins... this is evolving in a new century.

Racists are sad, boring individuals who haven't the capacity to see the best of human nature. Xenophobic individuals should have their passports removed, as they don't deserve to experience other countries and cultures.

Stay in the uk.

;)

This " generalising " about groups of people.................isnt it ironic that you have used the word " racist " 4 times in that post......

When it comes to generalising, you mr.plod do it more than anybody......lets face it, in your twisted reversed world anyone who is remotely pissed off with things or has an ounce of pride in their country.....is a racist !......

I get the feeling your one of these " community leader " types.....you know the sort.....the ones who have spent an entire generation degrading certain areas with their scum ways....but then turn a corner in life and " put something back into the community "...what heroes !....

A bit like stealing the crown jewels and throwing them in the river....then years later claiming a heroic reward for their safe return !

It shows great lack of intellect to pick on the lowest common denominator, using a persons appearance to describe them. Generalising about groups of people, picking individuals as demonstrative of an entire race.

Isn't it pathetic and unimaginative to describe English people as lager louts or hooray henries, or some other 'typical' terminology. There are arseholes in every race, colour, creed. There are also close, happy and harmonious families who care for each other and their neighbours.

Racist behaviour will never be acceptable in this country, we have a strong heritage of multi-culturalism - we are born a mongrel nation of anglo-saxon, norman and celtic origins... this is evolving in a new century.

Racists are sad, boring individuals who haven't the capacity to see the best of human nature. Xenophobic individuals should have their passports removed, as they don't deserve to experience other countries and cultures.

Stay in the uk.

;)

This " generalising " about groups of people.................isnt it ironic that you have used the word " racist " 4 times in that post......

When it comes to generalising, you mr.plod do it more than anybody......lets face it, in your twisted reversed world anyone who is remotely pissed off with things or has an ounce of pride in their country.....is a racist !......

I get the feeling your one of these " community leader " types.....you know the sort.....the ones who have spent an entire generation degrading certain areas with their scum ways....but then turn a corner in life and " put something back into the community "...what heroes !....

A bit like stealing the crown jewels and throwing them in the river....then years later claiming a heroic reward for their safe return !

Gnasher16, you are a complete waste of time. What a stupid reply! :D

Come on now dont be like that, you can do better or would you like some help from me?

Yes you can count, well done! :clapper:

What's up? Everything ok? You know you can tell me........ :kiss:

:victory:

Guest busterdog

Stay in the uk.

;)

Well said mate, Artic you can have my passport mate, I've been America Spain Malta Belgium and France and there isn't anything as sweet as the green green grass of home.

Artic i realy don't think you see the real world. Have you ever payed a vistit to a town before? I take that as no! Most towns are over-run by foriegn people. As i keep repeating, they should only be allowed in if they have something to offer our country. I think you should come out of your little bubble and see the real world.

Artic i realy don't think you see the real world. Have you ever payed a vistit to a town before? I take that as no! Most towns are over-run by foriegn people. As i keep repeating, they should only be allowed in if they have something to offer our country. I think you should come out of your little bubble and see the real world.

Chap i have seen more than you ever will.

So dont take it as a "No"

;)