heres hubbs reply about the english bull

Guest bullterrier

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough said, I think. We obviously have different definitions of 'lady' - mine involves more than just gender. As I said above, I'll leave it there. ATB.

We obviously do but its ok for me to be called W*anker, C*ck etc but when i spk back i get slated for not being a lady lol

Absolutely, you're 100% right there... I don't give a feck what anyone else on here says - you don't call a lady any of those names, period. :angry: Thing is though, to be fair, they were aimed at your fella whose account you are posting under, not you ;) At any rate some of us have tried to help and you've refused it, preferring to chop and change. If your fella / hubbs has been back from work so long, why is it you posting on here instead of him? :clapper: So long as bullterrier hasn't got sick of hearing about this, the offer still stands if you want to arrange sensible rehoming and your money back PRIVATELY off the board. PM if you wish, because at the end of the day there's still a dog needing a different home and your man there can get something more suited.

Guest bullterrier

thanks for the offer of a lift rainmaker :notworthy: the offer still stands lets just hope good becomes of all this mate at the end of the day its about the dog thanks again . :thumbs: ..john

Has anyone else got a mrs who constantly drops you in it :D ....im starting to feel sorry for ol dannyboy.....luv,do your bloke a favour and quickly delete every post before he gets in from work.......we,,ll all play dumb to it dont worry ;)

Ha ha. Its ok he knows whats going on i've told him. I havent dropped him in it with anything but carry on feeling sorry for him cus thats the nicest u've been to him so far! When he joined this site he did it cus he has a passion for hunting but now no one on here is gonna give him the time of day all because he tried to sell a dog very reluctantly. I'm sorry if i've made it worse for him but that was not my intention. I wish u could all see us in person so u knew the real us and could see how genuine we really are.

listen there's only one way out of this for you both to still hold heads high and gain respect, take the very good offer, hold hands up and be honest about trying to make a bit extra. Everbody likes a bit of profit but you've been caught out so accept it. but please sort the dog and sell it to bullterrier if he still wants to deal with you, have you seen what happens to dogs who are past from pillar to post or their victims THINK!!!

thanks for the offer of a lift rainmaker :notworthy: the offer still stands lets just hope good becomes of all this mate at the end of the day its about the dog thanks again . :thumbs: ..john

No worries John, as I said I know SS/A offered first but if he can't do it I'm more than happy to. I'm only 15 minutes down the bypass from you in Southport. As you say it's about the dog, and I do like the bullies - mine's knocking on for 11 now and if he was in a similar spot I'd hope someone would do the same for him, so... :good:

Guest manda

Ive also been following the threads and i can say what a f*****g joke, so now the poor dog has to sit in a f*****g kennel day in day out because your a f*****g retard, £250 is nothing for these gansters and dog fighters who are more likely to get there hands on the dog through epupz. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE LOVE YOU AINT A f*****g CLUE HAVE YOU, TAKE UP BULLTERRIERS OFFER AND LET THE DOG HAVE A DECENT LIFE NOT STUCK WITH YOU STUPID IDIOTS WHO ARE TOO STUBORN TO REALISE WHAT IS BEST FOR HIM

On the one site when darbylad was advertising he said that it was for a friend but on here he is saying he paid good money for the dog , so which one is it ?? and hubbs what a load of bollocks it is all about the money , there are plenty of people off here that would of paid £50 and would of given the dog the right careing home it bloody well deserves , loads off people on here can be vouched for , so why not let someone off here have the dog for what you paid for it ???

I'v been watching this thread and I think, why didn't you just come back to THL and say it hasn't worked out, explained why and asked if anyone else wanted to buy it, with say £20 extra for petrol costs at the most.

Anyway my staffordshire bull terrier recently got put down with 'wobbly dog syndrome'. Where his brain stops telling him to do things he should be doing and it made him aggressive, clumsy and stiff legged.. My mum was heartbroken because she loved him and I told her about Vinnie and she said she would pay you what you paid for him with petrol costs. Does that sound ok?

I'v been watching this thread and I think, why didn't you just come back to THL and say it hasn't worked out, explained why and asked if anyone else wanted to buy it, with say £20 extra for petrol costs at the most.

Anyway my staffordshire bull terrier recently got put down with 'wobbly dog syndrome'. Where his brain stops telling him to do things he should be doing and it made him aggressive, clumsy and stiff legged.. My mum was heartbroken because she loved him and I told her about Vinnie and she said she would pay you what you paid for him with petrol costs. Does that sound ok?

Another decent sounding offer on the surface of it :good:

I too would love to meet you pair.You both disgust me and you aint no lady no lady would not let her hubby do what hes doin.This poor dog give it to the pound they could do a better job and thats saying somethin.You clearly cant train or look after dogs so get a hamster next time you can buy thos for a fiver and sell it for 50 quid then less hassle.Give the dog to one of the people who have offered him a decent loving caring home please its because of arseholes like you the rspca keep coming and annoying those of us who look after our dogs.

id have to agree with everyone else,poor dog,not even 2 years old and been passed from pillar to post,i hope it all works out in the end for his sake,cut your lossed and give this to a lad that knows bull terriers,if you sell it on e pupz it will just end up getting bought by some lad who wants it to be an extension of his personality and pull him down the road while he is hanging about with his mates and it will all end in tears, :(

Just read all ten pages of this. WOW

TBH I dont care about the story, i dont care if the dog mangled the cat, i dont care that you charged 200 or 250 i dont care that evey one here is bitching about it. I dont care who is right and who is wrong.

All i care about is the dog.

Now you wanted to sell it, then changed your mind, if this is because of peer presure or just the fact that you have had a mass change of mind, it dont matter. If you decided once that you would sell the dog then you have maid your mind up already. you will in my eyes eventualy try and sell this dog on. If i was you and this is what i would do is just give the dog to the rescue and let it be.

Also i wouldnt be reading this post, because if i was sat in your shoes i would of left this forum, you said you sat here for 5 hours and it was a waste of time but you carried on posting defending your word. If your word is correct then you have nothing to defend, also this is a forum a bunch of words on screen. all your doing is joining in and giving more ammo to the rest of the people on here.

But if you are lieing then god help you.

Oh and before people get upset, i am not taking any sides. i just want that dog in a new home where it wont be nr other animals and where it will be well looked after. i have a cat and two dogs and its imposible to keep them seperated when the dogs are in the garden and the cat comes down then theres a chase but in my house all my pets have been introduced as pups or kitten and do get on. But this dog has already attacked it once next time there might be a dead cat for real and then your gona be proper pissed then the dog will be back up for sale again.

So all in all, get rid of the dog to either the rescue or a member of here or any one as long as you explain it is not friendly with cats etc etc. just make sure you vet the house first.

I hope this gets sorted soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bullterrier

English bull terrier 16 months old tri colour male

34cb2bdb079c53cb62f2d1be8dcfd2ed2310f486.jpgCall me on 07052 298519 anytimeCost: £ 200 o.n.o.Location: derbymale tri colour English bull terrier, only 16 months old and full of life ,short and very stocky,excellent with kids and other dogs,walks on and off his lead,pictures dont do him justice he realy needs to be seen, to very good homes only for this lovely dog £200 ono

thanks

Edited by bullterrier