How do the lads that rob the dogs get them

one of the tricks the p***y scumbags use is park near where they are stealing the dogs...... leave the van doors open....go to the kennels.....open all the doors to the dogs pens and then walk back to the van. a lot of working dogs would go with someone and jump in the van cos they think their going hunting :( sad but true :(

Guest anonymous
what i do is sit out side till no one is in then,i go in with food,then once the dogs are ok i get them out and load them up

#

EH?real smart that is what you gonna do when someone uses your advice to steal your dogs eh?

they would soon bring them back,or dump them,so a rescue center would pick them up,my dogs are crap :victory:

Is that you Fenmaster???

one of the tricks the p***y scumbags use is park near where they are stealing the dogs...... leave the van doors open....go to the kennels.....open all the doors to the dogs pens and then walk back to the van. a lot of working dogs would go with someone and jump in the van cos they think their going hunting :( sad but true :(

earlier posts have said that they wont advertise methods to steal dogs. at least your happy to oblige :wallbash:

Edited by abley

No offence to the person who originally posted this but there have been a few replies and for all you know the poster could be a dog theif looking for advice on the sly on how to steal a dog.Hes been given it and anyone else reading this thread.If anyone tried stealing my dogs id go to jail

Guest miller1989

Friends close,peddlers closer!

Never been approched by any scum and if they dont sound genuine dont go out with them or invite them out,never sold a dog never will and if i had pups to get rid of id never tell anyone where i live always organise to meet them elsewhere and dam and sire will only be photos!

No offence mate but only a tool would post the theives tips on how to steal terriers on the forum..........

:hmm::hmm::hmm: Maybe if we did put the dirty tricks that these scum use to steal our dogs on the site then just maybe we could play them at their own game, prevention is better than cure.

Guest anonymous
No offence mate but only a tool would post the theives tips on how to steal terriers on the forum..........

:hmm::hmm::hmm: Maybe if we did put the dirty tricks that these scum use to steal our dogs on the site then just maybe we could play them at their own game, prevention is better than cure.

If they want your dog, they'll get your dog unless you keep it in doors with you 24/7.

I am sorry but telling any wannabe dog theif/peddlar how to do it isnt right imo,Prevention is the best thing to do but go to b and q for that.I have always kept my lurchers in the house and always will.Anyone starts asking questions i am as blunt as hell and as subtle as a brick over the head.I have had gypos asking me to sell my dogs and asking all sorts of really obvious questions.The response is usually quite nippy and not very pleasant.Im lucky my dogs refuse to go with anyone strange and the bitch would bite and we had an incident with an old lady WTF she stole a friends dog years ago and i caught her fiddling with her collar.Went nuts at her and she informed me your dogs collars too tight and i was loosening it.She was swiflty told i would loosen hear head from her body if she touches the dog again and sof far so good

• 2 weeks later...